Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It bothers me, I want to be in one box

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never get bruises or cuts and if I do, they don't hurt and go away pretty quick. I'm constantly sorta lost and wandering around, sometimes just generally unfocused but as quick as that is, I can force myself to become more focused and then I'm getting things done and impressing people with my awesome abilities. My polar's probably SE though I'm not sure what that means...
    INFP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    I never get bruises or cuts and if I do, they don't hurt and go away pretty quick. I'm constantly sorta lost and wandering around, sometimes just generally unfocused but as quick as that is, I can force myself to become more focused and then I'm getting things done and impressing people with my awesome abilities. My polar's probably SE though I'm not sure what that means...
    PoLR = Point of Least Resistance, the fourth function and is sort of your weak spot.
    Se PoLR Oh, and it seems to make most of us annoyed by attention seekers.
    Te PoLR if you're INTp.
    INFj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup. Agree. That's me.
    INFP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: It bothers me, I want to be in one box

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    Quote Originally Posted by jewels
    ... the more I realized being extroverted doesn't mean you're wearing a lampshade on your head.
    And what may I ask is wrong with wearing a lampshade on your head? Especially if youve bought shoes to go with it.
    Well of course nothing is wrong with wearing a lampshade on your head! Go for it. :wink: I guess I see that as being more of an ESFp thing than an ENFp thing, because I get embarrased in public so easily! Though it must be so nice to not care if people look at you strangely (as you dance around with a lampshade on your head) Must be freeing.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12