Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Duality is bullshit. Life means nothing. We all mean nothing.
    I thought that exactly because life is meanigless we can try to find solace in relationship and the like (which may somehow have to do with socionics and duality).
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you people don't realize is that conflict relations are the ideal long term relations because you are fuck buddies who can be pissed off and deviant together, you never actually get married you only court your dual for entertainment purposesand for that kind of sex, and you live independently and creatively until the day you die. Instead what you're all doing is idealizing duality by trying to make it fulfill the role of both conflict relations and duality. You have to have both in your life and more. Those 2 are very significant but all relationships have value, which determines your personal significance and how full you will be. You're essentially worshipping the 2 aspects of God (wrath & love) instead of God himself (which is you).
    What you see are reflections of God, but not God himself. The full experience is separated

You have to accept both love and conflict into your life before you can be your own God
    Last edited by rat1; 11-15-2011 at 09:48 PM.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratPULSE View Post
    What you people don't realize is that conflict relations are the ideal long term relations because you are fuck buddies who can be pissed off and deviant together, you never actually get married you only court your dual for entertainment purposesand for that kind of sex, and you live independently and creatively until the day you die. Instead what you're all doing is idealizing duality by trying to make it fulfill the role of both conflict relations and duality. You have to have both in your life and more. Those 2 are very significant but all relationships have value, which determines your personal significance and how full you will be. You're essentially worshipping the 2 aspects of God (wrath & love) instead of God himself (which is you).
    What you see are reflections of God, but not God himself. The full experience is separated

You have to accept both love and conflict into your life before you can be your own God

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duality is womb idealization. Hitta will tell you how annoying it is to watch women show off their stomach full of babies. Mans instinct is if you can't provide for it, feed it to the wolves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee View Post
    I never mentioned being someones bitch, you mentioned that. Don't you fuck a girl with anger at times when you are angry at her

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratPULSE View Post
    Duality is womb idealization. Hitta will tell you how annoying it is to watch women show off their stomach full of babies. Mans instinct is if you can't provide for it, feed it to the wolves.
    I never mentioned being someones bitch, you mentioned that. Don't you fuck a girl with anger at times when you are angry at her
    I "liked" this by mistake. Actually, I don't like it, and would prefer to ignore it. But I am new, and don't know how to "unlike" after I "like" by mistake...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I thought that exactly because life is meanigless we can try to find solace in relationship and the like (which may somehow have to do with socionics and duality).
    Ehh, emo Gammas. Life isn't meaningless at all.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Ehh, emo Gammas. Life isn't meaningless at all.
    Lol. EVOLUTION.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    Lol. EVOLUTION.
    Once upon a time there was a zebra that contemplated itself in a reflection it saw in the water. It developed a sense of self-awareness and at the same time became perplexed - didn't know if it is a white animal with black stripes or a black animal with white stripes, so it asked a wise baboon if it is a white zebra with black stripes or a black zebra with white stripes. The wise baboon looked at it and said "you are what you are."

Zebra got confused again and asked "what do you mean", and the wise baboon said again "you are what you are!". So off the zebra went to see the giraffe and asked it the same question. Giraffe said it is an easy one and replied "you are a white zebra with black stripes." Surprised zebra asked how giraffe knew this and giraffe said ""If you were a black zebra with white stripes, you'd have asked 'What I be?' and the answer would have been: 'You is what you is.'

Lol. EVOLUTION.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    FDG, were you taught/told that life is meaningless in a seminars? Or did you concluded that yourself or from books?