Thread: Youtube Stars

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Catrific's type? What do you guys think?

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    It hurts my thinking brain so bad to hear people talk about mbti so openly and unforgivably wrong.

From her self-description she's a pretty clear E6. Some of her photos have rather Sx eyes.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    It hurts my thinking brain so bad to hear people talk about mbti so openly and unforgivably wrong.

From her self-description she's a pretty clear E6. Some of her photos have rather Sx eyes.
    What's E6 about her self-description? The fact that she mistyped for seven years? LOL

I think what she's describing is a common phenomenon in the MBTI community- how easy it is to mistype- although I hear most people are apparently 6s too which, in a way, could be why it's a common phenomenon. 3s, 6s and 9s have the hardest times typing themselves.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's E6 about her self-description? The fact that she mistyped for seven years? LOL
    Her self-described over-analytical nature, picking up on motives of others, figuring out what's "really going on." All of that seems pretty 6ey to me; I identify with all that to some substantial degree.

in b4 "ni-ignoring uhuhuhu"

I think what she's describing is a common phenomenon in the MBTI community- how easy it is to mistype- although I hear most people are apparently 6s too which, in a way, could be why it's a common phenomenon. 3s, 6s and 9s have the hardest times typing themselves.
    I don't particularly agree with 6s being the most common, let alone "most people" being that type. I do agree that the attachment triad types have the hardest time deciding on self-typings.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Her self-described over-analytical nature, picking up on motives of others, figuring out what's "really going on." All of that seems pretty 6ey to me; I identify with all that to some substantial degree.

in b4 "ni-ignoring uhuhuhu"

I don't particularly agree with 6s being the most common, let alone "most people" being that type. I do agree that the attachment triad types have the hardest time deciding on self-typings.
    Yeah, it seems she just wanted to attribute all that to Ni when it could really be enneagram 6. Those are pretty enneagram 6y.

Yeah, the thing about 6s being most common is hear say so I'm not sure myself. In MBTI, most of the population are said to be SJs and most SJs are said to be stereotypically 6s so I guess that's where the idea could have came from.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SLI is very likely. She seems to be either sp/so or so/sx, possibly interpreting her social instinct as Fe.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    SLI is very likely. She seems to be either sp/so or so/sx, possibly interpreting her social instinct as Fe.
    It took her how long to look into cog functions? Not Te-Ego. SEI or ESE could fit but I like SEI more Ti-HA