Quote Originally Posted by My Moosey Moose View Post
A few of them. Your examples of Ni-id and Fi valuing were largely not related to the element you claimed they were.
Ni-id: I'm speaking from experience here. Ni can be used for deception and manipulation of information/people, just as it can tell the truth. Lying is one of the subjects that people deal with when they speak of manipulation. INxjs are very confident in their ability to spot lies and manipulation (and proud of it), and they don't like it when people don't get the hint and continue to play the game - i.e take it seriously. We understand fear and consequences; lying would be a result of those conflicting thoughts and emotions.

Fi valuing: The title of the first video says it all. Emotional independence. Fi, Si.

He wrote this in the description of his video.

Friends should be a shoulder to lean on, in times of need.. but when you're ALWAYS needing and when your head is constantly on their shoulder.. and when you can't function or be happy or content without their opinion, that is not STABLE. This video is about people who NEED to feel someone is controling them, because they don't know how to function unless someone is telling them what to do. They don't value their own opinion of themselves, or at all, so they look to others for happiness, support, and identity.
More examples:
He talks a lot about relationships.

It doesn't, it just shows you a fair bit of Fe-valuing. My ENTp typing is based on his overall persona. (I put EIE in the OP because I thought that was the common consensus but I've personally maintained Fe-valuing.)
Where is the Fe-valuing in that video?

What would be the alternative? What would an SLE or ILE say in this situation, "It was totally awesome that Avril Lavigne was beat up by five guys"?
They wouldn't overreact to it. The guy has more than 6 videos on violence. And in each and everyone one of them he says something like "it goes to show that people have lost their minds", "violence is like at an all time high", "what do you get out of it?", "this happens to celebrities too, like celebrities are getting attacked now?!" Total inexperience and dislike of Se matters.