TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post
    I see absolutely nothing fake or put upon,
    I see her as kindof fake. But that's not related to my typing of her. I know several LIE/LSE who are very natural and not fake at all.

You can't stand her 'cuz she's your Supervisor, so you're projecting all this things on her.
    Supervision can only be experienced face to face. I don't have anything against LSEs. Let's not get carried away.

Either way, the reason I am negative against her is probably because of Fe Role.

Maybe she is LSE? I dont' see it. But we both see EJ type. It is just that I thought LIE is more likely.

This is a LIE Youtuber:
    I agree, she seems LIE.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I see her as kindof fake. But that's not related to my typing of her. I know several LIE/LSE who are very natural and not fake at all.
    Never said or implied the fakeness you sense is due to her being LSE. This particular impression is not due to how your both typings relate to each other imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Supervision can only be experienced face to face. I don't have anything against LSEs. Let's not get carried away.

Either way, the reason I am negative against her is probably because of Fe Role.

Maybe she is LSE? I dont' see it. But we both see EJ type. It is just that I thought LIE is more likely.
    Absolutely disagree, people do feel corrected and and pressured by people with mastery over their weak and sensitive functions even when they are not being directed at them. It's literally the definition of "I feel attacked", when most of the time there was no attack at all.

No need to rectify you have nothing against LSEs, I never thought you did. I was never carried away in first place, so chill.

Ok but why? Why is she likely LIE? So far you failed to present any evidence or reasoning, you just keep on insisting she isn't LSE. I'm open to discuss it and maybe be proven wrong, but you gotta give me something to work with.
    Last edited by PrettySavage; 04-24-2018 at 04:58 PM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post

Absolutely disagree, people do feel corrected and and pressured by people with mastery over their weak and sensitive functions even when they are not being directed at them. It's literally the definition of "I feel attacked", when most of the time there was no attack at all.
    My own experience is that it's not until we actually interact that supervision shows itself. And when we interact it is not that I feel attacked or anything like that, just a strange inner feeling of uneasiness, that seems to come from nowhere, and also that the person seems to be in some strange way "above me" or "cooler than me", myself being gray. Even some kind of "compatibility" that makes things even more confusing. And this all just from simple everyday stuff like "Hi, what's up" There is something "devilish" about the supervision chemistry.

I often like watching Te people on youtube, like the woman you posted. The contrast with interacting with real people is huge.

Anyway, about her type. I think I have a problem with deciding about ego/superego. LSE/EIE LIE/ESE. I don't see it clearly because she has a strong persona. I see Te/Fe as base/role and Si/Ni as creative/polr, but to sort them out seems more difficult. But it's possible that I can't type her at all.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)