TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elliot Hulse

ESE?

As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type do you guys think she is ?

i love her

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waster View Post
    Elliot Hulse

ESE?
    My impression a while ago was EIE and, looking at him again, he does have that Beta quality to him (valued functions more so than any stereotypes people associate with quadras) plus that ego look. I don't really watch him or any youtubers like that though.

In the video you posted, I can clearly see the in him too. This kinda gives me a better sense of the differences between creative and base, actually. He speaks of spiritual aspects and the intangible dynamics going on in the background but you get a clearer sense that it is a tool he uses to connect to people or get his point across in that it has a strong 'means to and end' feel to it, not as serious a focus, almost feels kinda frivolous to me actually, like a play thing or decoration for his objective, especially since in the video he says things multiple times suggesting that it isn't the point but an illustration of the point after he feels he went too deep into an inner world aspect as an extratim. Shit like "I dunno, I'm just making this up" right after speaking too much about intangible dynamics or before he dives deeper because he doesn't want to overly focus on subjectivity as an extratim, mainly using it as a means to connect, as extratims don't often expect to find much from their inner life in itself and want to remain objective. So he catches himself and 'shows' uncertainty so he's not held too accountable for the subjectivity. This is not ESE or because is weak- his stuff is filled with tinged and whenever he gets subjective it's with - but because he's an extratim.

Radio suggests SLE but I feel there's too much and not much (the latter is more of a strong feeling I get with strong types, like there is so much affect that you just feel the lack of impersonal logic there) and since he focuses on intangible dynamics a lot more than SLEs typically do. LIE is ok because of the creative but it seems more Beta-tinged than Gamma-tinged. He is pretty Hamlet-like too.
    Last edited by Olly From Wally World; 01-21-2015 at 05:11 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olly From Wally World View Post
    My impression a while ago was EIE and, looking at him again, he does have that Beta quality to him (valued functions more so than any stereotypes people associate with quadras) plus that ego look. I don't really watch him or any youtubers like that though.

In the video you posted, I can clearly see the in him too. This kinda gives me a better sense of the differences between creative and base, actually. He speaks of spiritual aspects and the intangible dynamics going on in the background but you get a clearer sense that it is a tool he uses to connect to people or get his point across in that it has a strong 'means to and end' feel to it, not as serious a focus, almost feels kinda frivolous to me actually, like a play thing or decoration for his objective, especially since in the video he says things multiple times suggesting that it isn't the point but an illustration of the point after he feels he went too deep into an inner world aspect as an extratim. Shit like "I dunno, I'm just making this up" right after speaking too much about intangible dynamics or before he dives deeper because he doesn't want to overly focus on subjectivity as an extratim, mainly using it as a means to connect, as extratims don't often expect to find much from their inner life in itself and want to remain objective. So he catches himself and 'shows' uncertainty so he's not held too accountable for the subjectivity. This is not ESE or because is weak- his stuff is filled with tinged and whenever he gets subjective it's with - but because he's an extratim.

Radio suggests SLE but I feel there's too much and not much (the latter is more of a strong feeling I get with strong types, like there is so much affect that you just feel the lack of impersonal logic there) and since he focuses on intangible dynamics a lot more than SLEs typically do. LIE is ok because of the creative but it seems more Beta-tinged than Gamma-tinged. He is pretty Hamlet-like too.
    I immediately felt EIE from him within seconds of viewing the video. Hadn't seen any of the posts at that point. I see the same things that you see in him.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waster View Post
    Elliot Hulse

ESE?
    Nope
    EII (Se subtype)

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Tobuscus

One of the best ILE-Ne examples I can find.

He's obnoxious as fuck in his videos but I saw him in a documentary where he acts more "normal" and he reminds me so much of an ILE coworker as well as my current ILE professor.
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    EII (Se subtype)
    lol. 1) he's extravert, 2) there are no subtypes, especially polr subtypes