Thread: Bed behavior (non-sexual, well, mostly)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't sleep much, I fell asleep regularlry on my back, and wake up on pretty twisted poses, on my knees, with my head on the feet-side, my foots on the floor, whatever.

In relationship's usually I'm the hugging-one, just like now.
    But my LIE Bf sleeps like a vampire on his back, moveless, and I'm unspeakably grateful for that, because he's like 225pounds,
    and I don't wanna die yet.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'll pretend I didn't read that.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I once dated a guy who slept motionless on his back like a vampire and hated being touched when he slept. I think he was Beta though, not LIE. Maybe EIE - haven't really put a ton of thought into his type.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Creepy-male

I never make my bed, I just have a huge bed and fuck load of sheets on it, when I am tired I take the sheets and put them on top and sleep. I lay in whatever position feels good. If its too hot I use less sheets, if its too cold I use more sheets.

I think it would be awesome to have a giant bed like structure that is the size of a trampoline and fuck loads of pillows and sheets just thrown on it, and when you are tired you just find some sheets and stuff and area on the bed/trampoline thing and sleep on it -- if I had space and money that's what I would do.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    Yes! Fuckloads of pillows would be awesome. A whole room, mattress flooring, fuckloads of pillows... as long as it didn't end up resembling a padded white cell.
    "I FUCKING LOVE PILLOWS! GAAH"
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden