Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bed behavior (non-sexual, well, mostly)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Fuckloads of logic and evidence - we haz dem.

Maritsa ei oikei tunnu tajuava tota vinoiluain ihan täysillä. Tai sit se vaan leikkii nynnerö EII:tä.
    Mä kyl ymmärrän jos haluut sen pois tyypistäs. Haluun sen jo pois alphoista.
    Huom, slangill vältät kuukkelin käännösominaisuudet ku turhautat niitä josta puhutaa.
    "Maritsa No Spelling seem to realize Tota vinoiluain pretty full. Or sit, but it plays pipsqueak EII's.
    I understand if you request a cold it off tyypistäs. Its already out of a desire to alphoista.
    Note, slangill avoid Siberian translation of such properties which frustrates them puhutaa."

?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuckloads of logic and evidence - we haz dem.

Maritsa ei oikei tunnu tajuava tota vinoiluain ihan täysillä. Tai sit se vaan leikkii nynnerö EII:tä.
    Mä kyl ymmärrän jos haluut sen pois tyypistäs. Haluun sen jo pois alphoista.
    Huom, slangill vältät kuukkelin käännösominaisuudet ku turhautat niitä josta puhutaa.
    Believe me, I'm dying to answer something mysterious in Finnish, but I guess I'm just not Fi polr enough. Yet. And now I feel bad for turning you down. Maybe it's you that's my supervisor after all?

Aaand because this is all going off topic I thought I'd post the only picture I found from my drive that had something to do with bed behaviour. Enjoy.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait what? You think he is your supervisor?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    The only guy i'd ever sleep in bed with would be a guy I'd willingly have sex with so an erection wouldn't be an issue. Why do people sleep with their friends?
    Basically my position.

Not saying it's the only way, just the only way for me.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Wait what? You think he is your supervisor?
    No, no, I was joking. It's pretty easy to tell from our interactions that it's the other way around.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I love to cuddle after sex.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    "Maritsa No Spelling seem to realize Tota vinoiluain pretty full. Or sit, but it plays pipsqueak EII's.
    I understand if you request a cold it off tyypistäs. Its already out of a desire to alphoista.
    Note, slangill avoid Siberian translation of such properties which frustrates them puhutaa."

?
    The last sentence meant: "Note: With slang lingo we can avoid Google's translation ability".
    That translation is humorously off.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Personally, I don't know why men having more jobs than women is an issue. Like FDG mentioned, women get pregnant. Then hopefully they take some time off to take care of their infant/toddler/preschooler. And it would be nice if they actually have a man with a job to support them during this, which might be difficult if the workforce is full of a bunch of pregnant women after his job.
    For the love of all that is holy! For the love of gelato! WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING you hope the other parent takes care of their infant/toddler/preschooler? AND why aren't you calling the job all these evil gestating parents are trying to get "her" job? It could just as easily be the job of a widowed parent, but noooooo....it's preordained as HIS job and DAMN anyone else to starvation or to living off the state or to unfulfilling work, huh?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ftr, I wasn't trying to create a normative framework, rather merely describing the current situation.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123