Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
Yeah. Even if an SEI disagrees with you on something like that, they tend to be a lot more easy-going and understanding about it. They tend to get that you're making a theoretical point, not attacking their ethical values. Could she be SLI or something, Taknamay?
I was considering that. I think she doesn't believe she could be Logical, and always seems to agree with descriptions of the Ethical dichotomy. But can that be self-esteem related? She often says I make her feel stupid when I talk smart even though I'm not at all trying to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
Taknamay, is that the only reason you think your date is Si dominant? Also why do you think she values Fe? Also how did you and your date meet up and how would you describe your relationship?
I hope you're doing this on purpose. In any case, yes, I suppose that is the only reason I think she is Si dominant. So, there might be a good chance I'm wrong. It's really not me who thinks she values Fe, but she seems to think so more than Te. And we met in an online game/social type thing. It's not easy for me to describe our relationship... sometimes she makes me think I'm close, sometimes she makes me think I don't know her at all... but we have been friends for more than a year now, and we have shared a lot with each other and I think we feel comfortable with each other. I think she trusts me a lot.