Thread: Type Mating Calls

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ILE: *Insert pseudo-philosophical and scientific babble here*
    SEI: *I made these fresh pastries and I'm eating them and they're so yummy I could die, see the look of pleasure on my face, don't you wish you had some of my pastries*

I've met two SEI's abroad while on vacation and one of them was in Berlin who was a baker and the other in Prague had a ice cream shop. I think it's more then just a desire for good food and such but the sincere pleasure I see in them partaking in their own products and quiet hospitality that they exude.

The ice cream shop in Prague, the owner had only us in there and had us watch the shop while she went out to get heavy cream. These silly day to day interactions were definitely two extremely memorable experiences on vacation for me and probably what sticks in my mind the most.

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    ILE: *Insert pseudo-philosophical and scientific babble here*
    Haha, One ILE I was on a date with started talking to me about how we actually ARE in space right now, conceptually speaking, even though we are on the surface of the earth. She repeated to me, "WE ARE ACTUALLY IN SPACE RIGHT NOW, this is a big insight I've had". I was "That's interesting, I think I understand what you mean, ok, should we go to the botanical garden now and check out the plants?". Then we went there and she liked it

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nowisthetime View Post
    Haha, One ILE I was on a date with started talking to me about how we actually ARE in space right now, conceptually speaking, even though we are on the surface of the earth. She repeated to me, "WE ARE ACTUALLY IN SPACE RIGHT NOW, this is a big insight I've had". I was "That's interesting, I think I understand what you mean, ok, should we go to the botanical garden now and check out the plants?". Then we went there and she liked it
    ...This is so much like how it works out with my SEI. He'll let me go off on tangents of ideas and just whatever comes to me, but then it gets to a point where he's just "Okay, dear, that's cool, but how about we watch a movie now and I make you a steak?"