Thread: Type Mating Calls

Threaded View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok, seriously, my mating call is just being the way I am and what happens is that the, and I mean THE, LSE who likes me, usually a neighbor, friend, cousin, etc, will say things like "Maritsa, go to work, you're not rich, you need to bring home money." Hence, taking me out of the state of complacency or my deeply frozen empathetic emotional state of the moment, especially if that moment was created by a situation where I'm helping the LSE talk about their emotions, share their worries with me. I am naturally the kind of person who will let you, give you time to share your emotions, to pour out your feelings and because this is who I am, I don't jump to external activity, the next thing to do, when I'm involved in listening and helping you deal with your problems, giving you support, a friend, an ear. In this situation, an LSE, being the controlling authoritarians, decide they are done with discussing their emotional stuff with me and say "time for you to do the next thing" which may be go to work, do the laundry, etc. I let the LSE direct my activities, in their authoritarian fashion.

Love those LSE

Don't judge me, I did tell people that I'm good at doing Fi and I am.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-21-2012 at 02:29 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html