Thread: Awesome, Non-Boring LSEs

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

And, you may always talk to me if you need someone for emotional support, which you always do.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    And, you may always talk to me if you need someone for emotional support, which you always do.
    I think I've been insulted.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Harry Dent; economic analyst and snake oil salesman:

Mark Rutte, prime minister of Netherlands and snake oil salesman:

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

nvm
    Last edited by glam; 12-23-2011 at 06:35 AM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    hmm i'm not sure about LSE for Rutte? i had thought ILE or something.
    I am unable to have basic respect for the suggestion that he is ENTp; he doesn't remotely show any signs of creative intellectual drive and unconventionality; sooner a lack of both. The guy is all about pragmatism, real-politik, meeting expectations and looking good doing it all. I don't see why anyone would not immediately recognize the brimming glut of Te and Si in him.

Anyway, you're probably upset about being called his conflictor or something. Conflictor doesn't mean you can't like the person from a distance. It just means you don't interact well with them.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

nvm
    Last edited by glam; 12-23-2011 at 06:35 AM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labocat View Post
    Conflictor doesn't mean you can't like the person from a distance. It just means you don't interact well with them.
    And vice versa for dual and semi-dual.

Hi Glam.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Somebody ordered a non-boring LSE? Well, here I am.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok, watch the video and if you don't don't make some stupid comment at me

First of all, look at his methodology in choosing an outfit for the sundance festival; what does he say, doesn't it ring true of Ne HA, creativity? IDeas? This is expressed in him outwardly through dressing.

You know who can help explain the phenomenon to you? @consentingadult

Someone who knows a lot more than you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpQledIrfG8
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Harry Dent; economic analyst and snake oil salesman:
    Have you considered ISTj for Mark Rutte?

Bruce Weide is definite LSE.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 12-04-2011 at 06:07 PM.
    -

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

go away.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Uggg....the site of you. Your arrogance makes me cringe. Just F-ING type yourself ISTj and save yourself.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Uggg....the site of you.
    The site?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

go away.
    Oh, and by the way, I type Mark Rutte SLI and I confirm that.
    -

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, and by the way, I type Mark Rutte SLI and I confirm that.
    http://www.trouw.nl/tr/nl/4328/Opinie/article/detail/3090362/2011/12/22/Bekroonde-Mark-Rutte-is-iedereens-darling.dhtml

Title in English: Awarded Mark Rutte is everybody's darling.

Mark Rutte is SEE. Typings such as LSE, LSI or SLI show a clear lack of understanding of Rutte's outstanding social and political skills, by which he fools most Dutch (although it's a bit odd he's still single).
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE: (Ne)behavior aiming at showing how original and creative you can be, but making too much out of obvious and trivial ideas.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...362#post837362
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

People in general are just plane stupid sometimes; I don't get why they have such an aching impulse to reply stupidly without taking the time to think about things, analyze, learn, understand; their quick and inefficient replies only upset me because they lack substance.
    -

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    People in general are just plane stupid sometimes

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    People in general are just plane stupid sometimes; I don't get why they have such an aching impulse to reply stupidly without taking the time to think about things, analyze, learn, understand; their quick and inefficient replies only upset me because they lack substance.
    Sometimes it's better just to take in other peoples ideas than to comment constructively at this time.