LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    LSE's are a buncha coke snarfing mc****** fucking Jewbee scooby doos
    Oh hey, Ath.

Anyway, Maritsa, are you going to continue talking to yourself, there's so many Kutcher like "LSEs" waiting for your attention. You know, efficiency.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    yes you can you just don't want to

nice to see you by the way
    No, I really can't, although I do thank you for the compliment.

The way the mobilizing function manifests in someone's behavior is to be analyzed in terms of behavioral patterns. Just a single instance of how someone got dressed up for an event isn't the same thing as a behavioral pattern. And I don't know enough about Kutcher to have an opinion about his behavioral patterns.

But fwiw, I do think Kutcher is LSE, but the only reason I think so are the feelings of transference, which don't satisfy positivistic scientific demands.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Absurd; 12-22-2012 at 06:29 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Observe, in this video, how Arnold's Ne Mobilizing works, which is HA, he thinks of an idea and then evolves on the idea: Well maybe the movie can be called "mr freeze" etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1vFjqsLTp24
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Observe, in this video, how Arnold's Ne Mobilizing works, which is HA, he thinks of an idea and then evolves on the idea: Well maybe the movie can be called "mr freeze" etc.
    I don't see it. Even worse: that you provide this as an example, might be interpreted as mobilizing Ne.

Anyway, here's a Ne-mobilizing situation. It's over the top, but you'll get the idea:

“I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liev Shreiber
    Te-LSE.
    And many of his movie characters.
    Last edited by wacey; 02-23-2013 at 12:00 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok so here's a story...

Today, I was walking down to the platform level where the metro stops and on my way down the escalator, from afar, I type and LSE and he's talking to an SLI; I noticed his face, he had been drinking, was red, and his movements indicated that he was intoxicated. I wanted to eavesdrop (I can hear Michael's voice in my ear saying "Maritsa!") so I got very close to them and stood almost next to the SLI pretending to not look. I should have known the LSE would have noticed me; when the train pulled up, him, having dropped his social awareness, etiquette, due to the alcohol, said loudly about me, "clear the way, a beautiful young lady's coming through and she's right behind me." He walked in front of me and cleared the crowd and made way for me to get in the train; once in the train he quickly looked around for seats and said "sit here!" in the LSE directive fashion. He also directed the SLI to to sit next to me and instructed him "protect her on her ride home, I get off the next stop." Turned to me and said "young lady, I'm telling this man to protect you." When he got off, the SLI and I had a type related convo and he said he could see how the LSE man and him would make good friends.

OMG. That was an unusual and nice moment.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You presented yourself on a silver plate to an LSE, but the guy was too drunk to recognize a great opportunity to get laid! Awesome, non-boring LSE indeed!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    You presented yourself on a silver plate to an LSE, but the guy was too drunk to recognize a great opportunity to get laid! Awesome, non-boring LSE indeed!
    CG????!!!! NO. I wanted to listen and see if I could train my ear to listen to the tone of the LSE speaking; but he noticed me too fast and stopped talking. Bummer.

anyway, I have a boyfriend, if you haven't heard...Jadae, Michael.
    -

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are some video examples.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrYSG...=results_video

Watch this movie, the guy, Liev Shreiber, is so stereotypical TE-LSE and his friend, Ned Beatty I could say is Fi-EII. A nice example of this strange duality pairing:

"Spring Forward"

http://www.reelz.com/movie/208067/sp...OnReelzChannel

The movie is very "Delta", lots of just chatting around at work, being productive and taking about personal convictions, all in a non-chalant no nonsense way. There is even a IEE who shows up as a love interest for Liev. Really heartfelt BUT nonsentimental. I liked it, maybe some other deltas could watch it and let me know. It is on netflix. The trailer really over does the emotional aspects, tthere just is not a string quartet blasting in the background all the time. "Spring Forward". Plus I worked as a landscaper for private companies and a city municipality, so I could relate to the job the two actors were doing.
    Last edited by wacey; 01-17-2013 at 06:23 PM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason I have a negative reaction to that actor's appearance creeping up from somewhere deep in my memory. Maybe it's some movie where he played an asshole villain that left traces in my brain, I don't know. Will watch Spring Forward, even though the trailer doesn't really deliver.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He often plays a slimy asshole villian. For example, "Phantoms", "Scream", and "The Manchurian Candidate". So that could be it. He is funny enough in a play on broadway that also stars Scarlett Johansson, your starlett crush?

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CG????!!!! NO. I wanted to listen and see if I could train my ear to listen to the tone of the LSE speaking; but he noticed me too fast and stopped talking. Bummer.

anyway, I have a boyfriend, if you haven't heard...Jadae, Michael.
    Bla bla bla. I see right through your rationalizations: you are keeping your options open. You don't fool me!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Bla bla bla. I see right through your rationalizations: you are keeping your options open. You don't fool me!
    He was 90 years old. Need I say more? LOL
    -

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He was 90 years old. Need I say more? LOL
    Lots of women fall for older guys, it happens every day!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see you became an adult without my consent, consetingadult.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the guy was too drunk to recognize a great opportunity to get laid!
    CG????!!!! NO
    Ah, Delta NFs are so cute when they try to hide their horniness.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lots of women fall for older guys, it happens every day!
    You are so encouraging
    -

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Ok so here's a story...

Today, I was walking down to the platform level where the metro stops and on my way down the escalator, from afar, I type and LSE and he's talking to an SLI; I noticed his face, he had been drinking, was red, and his movements indicated that he was intoxicated. I wanted to eavesdrop (I can hear Michael's voice in my ear saying "Maritsa!") so I got very close to them and stood almost next to the SLI pretending to not look. I should have known the LSE would have noticed me; when the train pulled up, him, having dropped his social awareness, etiquette, due to the alcohol, said loudly about me, "clear the way, a beautiful young lady's coming through and she's right behind me." He walked in front of me and cleared the crowd and made way for me to get in the train; once in the train he quickly looked around for seats and said "sit here!" in the LSE directive fashion. He also directed the SLI to to sit next to me and instructed him "protect her on her ride home, I get off the next stop." Turned to me and said "young lady, I'm telling this man to protect you." When he got off, the SLI and I had a type related convo and he said he could see how the LSE man and him would make good friends.

OMG. That was an unusual and nice moment.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sarah Kaufman, Te-LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

wow, where did you find her? LOL
    -

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    Sarah Kaufman, Te-LSE
    Socionics-wise, that is actually a great video, showing Beta and Delta behaviors. Watch the intra-Delta interaction between Kaufman and Marloes Coenen (also Delta-ST) starting at 3:53! They seemed just an inch away from giving each other a hug. Not convinced about Kaufman's type though.

ETA:

this really turns me on:

fight1.jpg

this doesn't:

fight2.jpg
    Last edited by consentingadult; 01-24-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Creepy-pikachu

Leonardo Dicaprio

@Vodka

Look at his hand honey

He is about to cast 'Fireball'

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Charles Ingram is Te-ESTj and he seems kinda not-boring, considering the things he's done. He seems like a good example of an ESTj E6.

There are 4 other parts to the documentary. It's really interesting if you are/were into Millionaire. His wife Diana is likely Te-ISTp.
    "He didn't cheat, every question brought back an important life memory which revealed the answer. they made a movie on it you know"

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lance Armstrong Si-LSE

An LSE making a grave error in an ethical situation?And then lying about it to everyone? And then suing those people, including newspapers and companies that called him a liar? And then getting caught and still lying about it? And then trying to make it all better in one shallow interview?

You don't say.

Well, the ends justify the means because his legacy did raise millions of dollars for cancer research........
    Last edited by wacey; 02-12-2013 at 12:52 AM.

I AM ONE I AM ONE

SELF-DUALIZE ASHTON

IT'S THE ONLY WAY

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Roald Amundsen - LSE - Norwegian explorer who spent his life exploring polar regions, the first person to reach the South Pole among a few other other expeditions he's led

I may say that this is the greatest factor — the way in which the expedition is equipped — the way in which every difficulty is foreseen, and precautions taken for meeting or avoiding it. Victory awaits him who has everything in order — luck, people call it. Defeat is certain for him who has neglected to take the necessary precautions in time; this is called bad luck.
    — from The South Pole, by Roald Amundsen

"Is this really a Polar ship?" people asked; ... our paper-supply which was in all respects as fine and elegant as it could be: ... From one of the largest houses in Christiania we had a complete set of kitchen utensils and breakfast and dinner services, all of the best kind. ... We carried an extraordinarily copious library; presents of books were showered upon us in great quantities. I suppose the Fram's library at the present moment contains at least 3,000 volumes.

We see many fine sunsets here, unique in the splendour of their colour. No doubt the surroundings in this fairyland of blue and white do much to increase their beauty.

... the brilliant aurora australis. ... flush of daylight has moved to the north, ... but it shows nevertheless that we have daylight here at the darkest time of the year, so there is not the absolute darkness that people think.
    — from The South Pole, by Roald Amundsen explaining why the Antarctic winter is not all dark
    Last edited by silke; 04-23-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Arpad Miklos (gay porn star, nsfw warning if you look him up)

oh god my penis says hi sgfdhfkjghj

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Jackson Katz - possibly LSE sp/sx (low confidence typing)
    http://www.ted.com/speakers/jackson_katz.html

Michał Jelonek - LSE-Te - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micha%C5%82_Jelonek

Blake Shelton - LSE-Te

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaWZWkpDbyA

Last edited by silke; 02-07-2014 at 05:35 AM.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rofl, ain't he just havin fun up there

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mimi Chakarova - LSE-Si, photojournalist and director of the documentary The Price of Sex

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JadaeRat View Post
    @siuntal seems very much like ENFp, no?
    her voice has virtually no emotional inflection for an ENFp, even when she's talking with the customers and the pimps she speaks in a very even tone that doesn't reflect what she is feeling towards all of this

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marista has me as an awesome non-boring LSE...

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    To be fair with you I even have trouble seeing you as an LII, you don't seem to have an idiosyncratic archive of knowledge, a personal world view that is somewhat detached from the norm; and also an other ''worldliness'' logic, vibe is always given up by them. From the way you display your knowledge I get the impression that you know what you know and you are fairly confident about that; you always address the situation appropriately, your logic is inline with the circumstance. Also by no means do I imply in any way that you don't think or don't have your own unique perception of the world since you do. You just don't give off the vibe that you are in your own cocoon, being out of touch with reality frankly.

By the way, I'm not having a go at you, I know you've labeled me as one of those arrogant people who've found the ''right'' socionics they intend to rub on others
    Last edited by Soupman; 11-20-2013 at 07:44 PM.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never labeled you ... anyway, I am at the stage of applying my knowledge right now, all my oddities are being forced to grow into something productive. I try not to comment deeply on anything here, as it does not match my purposes. I keep my actual thoughts private.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Yes I do. You're awesomeness.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can watch this LSE work for hours on end and I do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs6_fUPVf4g

Maritsa's quick method of typing an LSE:

Watch the way they talk. LSE have a tendency to not be very dramatic mouth movers. They lock the muscles on either side of their lips so the lips look like they hardly move but in actuality when you listen to them their voice comes out stronger and more apparent than the lip movement. Watch carefully and you'll notice the same.
    -

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast