Thread: Awesome, Non-Boring LSEs

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stray View Post
    I think one of my best friends is a non boring LSE. He's one of the funniest people I know. Hard to think of why though.. he might use more Ne. Strange sense of humor. Otherwise, he's cool for usual ST reasons (he's a airplane buff and mechanic).

This is him and his wife. link
    Yeah, LSE

His wife is ESI? How do they get along? How long have they been married?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Yeah, LSE

His wife is ESI? How do they get along? How long have they been married?
    Yeah, I think ESI. Married at least 10 years. One of the happier couples I know.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, I think ESI. Married at least 10 years. One of the happier couples I know.
    How does he show off his HA?

"Ne : behavior aiming at showing how original and creative you can be, but making too much out of obvious and trivial ideas. "

I'm sorry stay, I have the tendency for extracting my favorite functions even from Te creatives Let me know when you get too tired of me.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does he show off his HA?

"Ne : behavior aiming at showing how original and creative you can be, but making too much out of obvious and trivial ideas. "

I'm sorry stay, I have the tendency for extracting my favorite functions even from Te creatives Let me know when you get too tired of me.
    I've known him forever, but I haven't seen how he uses it professionally. He sort of talks about his creativity at work, and/or gets pissed if his ideas aren't being listened to, but I don't know the specifics. But I like said, he has a bizarre sense of humor. Me and his wife find him funny at least. He's also more outgoing (could be an extratim thing). He reminds of some LSE-Si celebrities who are loosened up like that. He definitely not "all business".

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He definitely not "all business".
    Most LSE are not; that's been a major misconception. Thanks
    -

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most LSE are not; that's been a major misconception. Thanks
    Oh, one other thing, besides working on planes, he does sort of represent or head some HR section at work that handles racial diversity in the workplace. He takes a lot of pride in that, helping get people to work together. There might be some Ne there.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh, one other thing, besides working on planes, he does sort of represent or head some HR section at work that handles racial diversity in the workplace. He takes a lot of pride in that, helping get people to work together. There might be some Ne there.
    Yeah, generally LSE prefer team work where everyone is doing something towards a goal probably because they like efficiency in the work place; they are not very individualistic, as in "I want to strategize to be the guy who knocks everyone down to be on the top."
    -

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not sure i've ever met an LSE
    but i may have, and i wouldn't exactly describe him as "boring". more like, inaccessible and preoccupied. (which i associate with ESTx's in general)
    he reminds me of an SLE, but something is different. he seems more serious about whatever he says....? or at least jokes in a different way - with a different vibe i guess?
    less playful, i suppose. in my eyes. but still very playful and energetic seeming? just not an ass. haha.
    edit: ex., i imagine that if the possible LSE dude i know were to yell at me/confront me for some reason, he would be quite serious about it. but then again, i would be surprised if that were how he'd approach confrontation anyway... i imagine he would just correct me in a sort of calm and direct way but not really show much frustration (but probably show a little, not meant to affect me, but it'd probably make me feel stupid).
    whereas the SLE i know would probably yell at me and be seemingly pissed off momentarily, laugh (/cackle) soon after and then go back to not giving a fuck about whatever i did that bothered him. then i'd yell at him and he wouldn't care.
    i am conjecturing quite a bit about the LSE though; i've interacted with him much less.
    Last edited by pluie; 06-29-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are serious, yes. they can have fun though, but on their terms and in their own timing. not spontaneously playful. More like "let's toss the football at 2:00 after I get these dishes done." LOL
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    makes sense.
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really liked Matt Damon in We Bought a Zoo, taking on a Delta ST fatherly role.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw this movie We Bought A Zoo, and completely agree with you, I thought the dad was Delta ST as well. Big time dual seeking on his part, searching for a home for his family. Predictable movie, though. He seemed very typically Delta ST. Good call, park.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, thanks Wacey.

Benjamin Mee (the original author of the story) also seems like he could be LSE.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why is this look so common for LSE?
    -

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post

Why is this look so common for LSE?
    Is that Ashton Kutcher? He's definitely not LSE. IEE > SEE maybe?
    Last edited by willekeurig; 12-22-2012 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Another ethical typed as LSE by Maritsa? That's just impossible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    Is that Ashton Kutcher? He's definitely not LSE. IEE > SEE maybe.
    Do you know that I value absolutely NOTHING you say because you can't type anyone? Well, now you do.

Before you jump to such conclusions, why don't you watch some videos, read some interviews and determine his typical attitude and base function.

On what grounds or info do you type him a F type?
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha, the problem is not how a single one person types some other person, problem is how it is viewed and filtered through this consensus on this site some other sites. I bothered to check and they sing the same tune [the sites] - NF.

So which kind of ST are you, Maritsa?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know that I value absolutely NOTHING you say because you can't type anyone? Well, now you do.
    hahahah!

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why don't you watch some videos, read some interviews and determine his typical attitude and base function.
    Because he's super annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fireyed View Post
    [..]your quadra.
    Very funny

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok, watch the video and if you don't don't make some stupid comment at me

First of all, look at his methodology in choosing an outfit for the sundance festival; what does he say, doesn't it ring true of Ne HA, creativity? IDeas? This is expressed in him outwardly through dressing.

You know who can help explain the phenomenon to you? @consentingadult

Someone who knows a lot more than you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpQledIrfG8
    -

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man, this forum.

I don't have a socionics viewpoint on Ashton Kutcher, nor do I consider it valuable to have one.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

People in general are just plane stupid sometimes; I don't get why they have such an aching impulse to reply stupidly without taking the time to think about things, analyze, learn, understand; their quick and inefficient replies only upset me because they lack substance.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Oh man, this forum.

I don't have a socionics viewpoint on Ashton Kutcher, nor do I consider it valuable to have one.
    And yet you still managed to come up with a comment, besides, the more celebrities Maritsa dates, not only Maritsa, but people on this forum after typing them their duals, the less threads like these. I mean, when people actually focused more on doing than talking, I'm sure, none of it would have even taken place.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    And yet you still managed to come up with a comment.
    Indeed!

I've been reading your posts too much.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Indeed!

Well then, good for you, now get off my tits.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE: (Ne)behavior aiming at showing how original and creative you can be, but making too much out of obvious and trivial ideas.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...362#post837362
    -

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People in general are just plane stupid sometimes

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Indeed!

Let me make you more efficient, don't read his posts at all.
    -

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People in general are just plane stupid sometimes; I don't get why they have such an aching impulse to reply stupidly without taking the time to think about things, analyze, learn, understand; their quick and inefficient replies only upset me because they lack substance.
    Sometimes it's better just to take in other peoples ideas than to comment constructively at this time.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

new rule:

if you can't connect ideas and concepts, get another hobby
    -

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new rule:

if you can't connect ideas and concepts, get another hobby
    Are you okay?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Are you okay?
    irritated, upset, angry; no point I make is just plane accepted; I don't want anyone telling me who I type lse is not; I am their dual and I know very well who is and who isn't; I don't need people making upsetting comments like "he's not because he's boring and I need someone more exciting" find a replacement male body part if you need excitement. I just don't care for it.

And Starfall, I don't understand you concept of Socionics; it's built around something which I haven't been able to figure out.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

People who type their LSE duals versus your LSE duals, don't need to be told who is LSE and who is not, just like with every single sociotype, unless you usurped yourself the monopoly on typing LSE duals who are, in fact, out there on a screen. Easy there, I'm sure every single one of you is going to dualise with them, I mean let's look at this realistically once and for all...

Oh, and the highest type of efficiency is that which can utilize existing material to the best advantage, and I don't think you're going to squeeze anything more out of Jim, he's already efficient in his time spent on here, but it is your call, Maritsa.

So, when are you going to marry Ashton Kutcher?

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

irritated, upset, angry; no point I make is just plane accepted; I don't want anyone telling me who I type lse is not; I am their dual and I know very well who is and who isn't; I don't need people making upsetting comments like "he's not because he's boring and I need someone more exciting" find a replacement male body part if you need excitement. I just don't care for it.

And Starfall, I don't understand you concept of Socionics; it's built around something which I haven't been able to figure out.
    Okays

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know who can help explain the phenomenon to you? @consentingadult
    No, I can't.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE's are a buncha coke snarfing mc****** fucking Jewbee scooby doos

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    No, I can't.
    yes you can you just don't want to

nice to see you by the way
    -

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast