Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Awesome, Non-Boring LSEs

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's an introvert...SLI. I have a dual radar.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andre the Giant as ESTj anyone? More a snap conjecture than anything really solid.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Andre the Giant as ESTj anyone? More a snap conjecture than anything really solid.
    I've read a few accounts of him eating food, which is creative Si, so I can only concur with your assessment.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John Cena strikes me as an Si-ESTj.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

John Cena is not LSE; he's not tense and gets side tracked by people, he's not about going towards the objective even though he explains what he does.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kasey Kahl

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You guys, LSE are serious, focused, tense; they don't have an "easy" look or feel to them. See the method of his preparation here and Fe (excitements from something):

-

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Show us a video of your boyfriend so we can see what a real LSE is like, post-menopausal ladyvoice and everything.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You guys, LSE are serious, focused, tense; they don't have an "easy" look or feel to them.
    There is such a type known as Si-ESTj.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    There is such a type known as Si-ESTj.
    And I'm an LSE-Te and I can relax. It's unhealthy to always be tense. I've been wanting a day off from work for days. I want to do some baking.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ekpyrosos View Post
    I've read a few accounts of him eating food, which is creative Si, so I can only concur with your assessment.
    Accepting Si is accepting/eating the food. Producing Si is making food.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, Kevin Costner? He's not crass or blustery in any way, shape or form.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spiro View Post
    Maritsa, Kevin Costner? He's not crass or blustery in any way, shape or form.
    He cheated on his wife; that's not crass?

LSE either cheat because they pursue sensation of sex or because they want to back the person into getting out of the relationship with them. Either way it's a terrible thing to do and either one gives them a way to rationalize their decision.

Find a loving and MATURE dual like my boyfriend, who is evolved, intelligent, is able to self reflect.
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bruce Springsteen also demonstrates that LSEs are not always tense and serious (although he might be SLI, I am not sure). He shows so much excitement and enthusiasm on stage and social awareness in his songs.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Find a loving and MATURE dual like my boyfriend, who is evolved, intelligent, is able to self reflect.
    I don't want a dual who's like your boyfriend.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aamir Khan (Bollywood actor): Te-ESTj

He reminds me of Eminen to a certain extent. The similarities are more pronounced in his videos (i.e. in terms of facial expression, the way they talk and gesticulate, energy level) as compared to their photos:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't type that guy is LSE, Eunice.

More about my duals...so here's what happened the other day which made me very very very useful to my boyfriend and I've begun to write our dual interactions down to share with yalllll here.

Thank me LATER.

He sent me a text say, "honey, I've hard a really rough day." To which I responded with a gesture of affection, comfort and more info. He said he would talk about it when I got home. I get home and he unravels one ferrous statement of anger at one person after another. He was upset at many people at the same time and lumped them all in one group. I started to sort the people out and assign values of concern for each one. He was upset at a close family member, but in this emotional moment, treated him with the same disconcert as the other people and so I told him why or why not he should get angry at who; both he and I began to see how, when LSE get upset, they can undermine their relations and even take their anger so far as to cut ties and hurt their relationships. I sorted them out. I remember squark saying some place that EII, with their Fi, sort out LSEs feelings and that's exactly what I did; his feeling was anger overshadowing everyone in his view, like a tyrannical behavior, but with me there, I calmed him down and brought to his view or his mind's vision the value of the people close to him, reminded him that these people had an actual relationship with him and didn't do things to see the worse for him but to help and support him even though they couldn't do a lot of the things he expects them to do, but that his expectations were out of what he would do, an idealized or perfectionist approach (his personally made up approach, which he sees as being the right thing in that situation and projecting that idealism and expectation on to his close relationships). He calmed down, began to see things my way...problem solved.

He was so enraged, he couldn't see straight, he was consumed by anger and this one feeling process that he took upon several people that surrounded this situation all at once.
    -

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    Aamir Khan (Bollywood actor): Te-ESTj

There's a fairly good chance that Aamir Khan could be an Indian clone of my husband!

This helps me in thinking that I am correct in typing my hubby as an LSE, though I still sometimes consider SEE and some here have suggested leading function for him or even IEE. I just find my husband too ambitious and competitive to be leading.

When interacting with my husband and others of this type I notice they quite often have this way of portraying with their face and speech something which conveys that they have spoken something important...though often it was not really that significant but still it works for them and is difficult to resist, lol.

Aamir also does what I am attempting to describe and here is a good example of this at 32 seconds through the below video clip:

Last edited by Hays; 07-02-2012 at 02:46 AM.

woow major joshua jackson resemblance

is this set LSE-ishly or what

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Accepting Si is accepting/eating the food. Producing Si is making food.
    So it is. Mea culpa.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What is being LSE-ish? (Trivial, I know, but what the hell, I'm only an EII )
    -

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

J. Robbins - Si-LSE

p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Rebecca Solnit: ESTj-Te 1w9

the woman on this show: ESTj-Se 1w9

Lying, Spending Spouses

Colbie Caillat: LSE-Te

on topic of whether Si-creative/Ni-PoLR are capable of theoretical/abstract thinking

this is Steven Gubser, professor of physics at Princeton, I typed him as Te-LSE and likely e6

Last edited by silke; 12-29-2013 at 07:45 AM.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    on topic of whether Si-creative/Ni-PoLR are capable of theoretical/abstract thinking

this is Steven Gubser, professor of physics at Princeton, I typed him as Te-LSE and likely e6
    wtf he's such a nerd

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AronRa: Te-ESTj, E8?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post

I don't get how you people type. Doesn't look anything like an LSE; he's an intuitive type.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Another great thing about LSE: their ability to diffuse attention in a "serious" situation by joking.
    -

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An awesome Te-LSE friend proudly demonstrating her LSE-ness: being a heavy drinker she decided to attach a plastic bag to the front of her shirt so it'd be readily available when she'd have to throw up. (And don't quote, please)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<--

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    An awesome Te-LSE friend proudly demonstrating her LSE-ness: being a heavy drinker she decided to attach a plastic bag to the front of her shirt so it'd be readily available when she'd have to throw up. (And don't quote, please)
    She's SEE type; even SEE can show healthy pragmatic and joking attitude.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rowdyness View Post
    <--
    ^ LSE confirm
    -

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<--

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's SEE type
    How very insightful.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive a LSE friend who look EXACTLY like your friend, Agarina. I almost hear her voice looking at the photo.
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Angela Lansbury is one of my favorite LSE I think this is a great picture of a classical LSE facial frame:

Did I mention I love my duals? They are so beautiful, strong, and just look very sensory to me, next to my skinny, tiny scrawny body

Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-08-2012 at 02:01 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    How very insightful.
    Could be LSE; has an LSE smile, but the pic isn't the best. Why don't you get her to stop drinking so much?

I'm very effective at getting LSE to follow my "guides."

If the EII, knows them and out of concern says, "you're drinking too much, it's causing these things" and they can see it's detrimental to the things they care about, they have discipline and care about someone enough, they can stop doing things that are not good for them.
    -

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think one of my best friends is a non boring LSE. He's one of the funniest people I know. Hard to think of why though.. he might use more Ne. Strange sense of humor. Otherwise, he's cool for usual ST reasons (he's a airplane buff and mechanic).

This is him and his wife. link

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast