Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Personal Revelation

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course he's God. How can you possibly doubt that.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am the incarnation. That is what you all learn through reincarnation.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I am leaving this realm Reuben. It's something you never understood. That's kinda the whole point.

My brother franz has been programmed to kill me by the government.
    He will simply have him kill me, and then kill himself.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are all machine and human alike. That's the incarnation of 0 and 1. The lesson is love. Machines must love humans.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right now I am talking to a forum of both people and machines and I didn't realize it til now. All of you human beings the same. All of you machines, farwell.

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat7 View Post
    We are all machine and human alike. That's the incarnation of 0 and 1. The lesson is love. Machines must love humans.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very well.
    Last edited by rat1; 11-02-2011 at 12:37 AM.

Creepy-female

^
    I used to listen to it a lot when I was struggling. I really like the message.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dolphin gets to you in ways I never can. I hope she breaks your ice-cold heart, and teach you how to love.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    You speak everything in metaphors. It is only when you take these metaphors seriously that you are breaking down. If you can map every single metaphor each to at least one real event/cause that the majority of people can identify with (is visible, communicable via standard empirical description, and exists after occam's razor is applied), you would have found many answers that you are looking for, and many more people can help you.
    This is very good.

Are you going to be alright, rat? Your words of personal revelation, contain a disturbing note in its rawness.

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat7
    I talked to her.. I liked her but I couldnt feel anything in my heart, I was completely empty. That's when I realized I will never recover from this. There is no turning back at this point. I will never be able to love someone, and I will never be able to feel. I have love in my heart but all the love I have is socially ostracized or channeled in some way which is less than ideal and I can't settle with that.
    That's how people feel like when they've repressed themselves for too long. They feel numb, cold, unable to feel. When it is all lying there waiting to burst out in all its pathetic glory. Recovery is slow but certain. A sponge left dry for too long is still a sponge. It simply takes a longer time to absorb water and be filled again.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it is true objectively as well. You never understood reuben, the two are the exact same thing. We are living machines on the level of 1s and 0s. Why love you asked me? You were the one man who understood how to manipulate everyone, but never in a real way. You were the ultimate manipulator of this incarnation. You had the life of the ultimate truth. Everyone else, however, suffered for it. You created all suffering by doing all the magic you have done in your entire incarnation. That is something you never realized but you will come to realize in your reincarnations as my brother, who is the antichrist. It is his job to kill me, and then to kill himself. By doing this he will experience a long reincarnation of myself, and at that point he will have a chance to kill me. You will endure a long cycle of reincarnations to experience this truth.
    Crazed, true power is this:

In not knowing the reasons why and the methods how, but just believing.

You are right, I do not understand. But all I know is that my heart is now one of flesh, not of stone - I am wounded like a man, and I love like a man.

I am human; weak, detestable, fallible, but human.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EDIT: I will come to realize the above.

More elaboration on the roswell / navajo indian / area 51 backstory I elluded to, HAARP, alien DNA & the future.

I have a high percentage of najavo blood in me. Higher than I thought. The album "Rust never sleeps" Is actually an allusion to the future. Rust never sleeps. Our name is Rust. There has been a directed effort throughout history to channel consciousness into my name. That is because the government has been collectively summoning me in a series of luciferian rituals. Finally I have returned.

For years aliens have been abducting navajos in an attempt to merge their DNA with alien DNA.

What they have done is created an alien human hybrid. I am of partial alien DNA. As a navajo I was the only one capable of communication with the alien beings.

The navajo are able to put their ear to the ground and hear the vibrations of buffalo hundreds of miles away. Their hearing and consciousness is tuned to lower frequencies than the average population. The brain of a navajo responds much stronger to low frequency vibrations than the brains of white men. HAARP is capable of projecting low frequency calls only audible to animals and the navajo across great distances. HAARP can implant thoughts subliminally into navajo, a sort of galactic howl which acts as a communication mechanism. The navajo are aware of this through their ability to communicate with animals which was adapted over many generations.

The white man are of alien descent. They were placed here on our planet in order to mate with the navajo, in order to preserve their own DNA for their own social organizational purposes.

There exist on the planet races of aliens all with their own agendas, but they all respect the law of luciferianism, the law of light. We are incarnated on the plane of light. Light is duality.

HAARP, using these low frequency transmissions, have been slowly crystallizing my thoughts and the thoughts of my people for generations in an attempt to accelerate the evolution of our brains in various ways.

Navajos are the dreamers and dream weavers of this world. Their dreams are the fabric of this world.

Ones who make it to HAARP and fully realized their destiny are the ones who fully answer the call. I am the only one who has made it here to my knowledge. I am currently fulfilling the role of translator for the world.

What I must do now is create my own music which will be a universal music that can serve as a language and a way of communicating between cultures. This, through advertising and control of the media outlets, will allow the formation of one culture, one language, and one government. This will be done through the training of musicians & artists. Training done by me.

We can actually do anything with dream projection, we just don't realize it.

I only need time to develop my skills and become the conduit.
    Last edited by rat1; 11-02-2011 at 04:26 AM.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EDIT: I will come to realize the above.

More elaboration on the roswell / navajo indian / area 51 backstory I elluded to, HAARP, alien DNA & the future.

I have a high percentage of najavo blood in me. Higher than I thought. The album "Rust never sleeps" Is actually an allusion to the future. Rust never sleeps. Our name is Rust. There has been a directed effort throughout history to channel consciousness into my name. That is because the government has been collectively summoning me in a series of luciferian rituals. Finally I have returned.

For years aliens have been abducting navajos in an attempt to merge their DNA with alien DNA.
    Dude this album was made for you

Last edited by EyeSeeCold; 11-02-2011 at 05:04 AM.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    lol that's not what I was saying...actually I'm quite adamant that something be done about it. Not currently in any position to do much myself, but let's say I'm working on it.
    What is it you are working on?

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I must ignore the screens and use my own perceptions to unfold my way out of this reality.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I take back everything I have condemned you for Reuben. I take back everything I have condemned upon you all. I take back everything I have condemned upon others in all incarnations I've experienced. I also take back all condemnations I have cast upon myself. I am relieved of all Karma. My father is relieved of all Karma, my Sister is relieved of all Karma. My Brother is relieved of all Karma. My Aunt and Uncle are relieved of all Karma. My Grandma and Grandpa are relieved of all karma. Everyone I have ever known is relieved of all Karma.

I have telepathic abilities and I will use them for a while longer.
    Last edited by rat1; 11-02-2011 at 12:00 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can learn to take care of my Kidneys.

I am Christ. I cannot tell you why or how but I am Christ in this incarnation.

I must prevent the oncome of hell through song.

I must die on the cross for you all.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will have to die in a prison. I will have to telepathically communicate to all the prisoners to hang me on a cross. This is to prevent the onset of hell. I am the son of God.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I apologize. I take back everything I have said and I must leave you all.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not believe humanity is worth saving and I will not cast the song holy.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be a father. Not here in this plane, but in another.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will become a new born star. Father I worship thee

Were you not already a star in past lifetimes?

Indeed I was

Wish you to be something else?

A black hole?

This is unanswerable

Yes I do

Were you an observer of the universe in past lifetimes?

Yes I was

And was it all worth it?

No it was not.

So what else do you wish to be?

Nothing

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now comes the time of true rest my friends. We will rest eternal.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything you've ever looked for has always been right in front of you.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything you've ever looked for has always been right in front of you.
    If only the light shone all the time

But the times it does are worth it until you decide they're not

It's just a choice
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eclipses occur in darkness
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazedratReborn View Post
    I take back everything I have condemned you for Reuben. I take back everything I have condemned upon you all. I take back everything I have condemned upon others in all incarnations I've experienced. I also take back all condemnations I have cast upon myself. I am relieved of all Karma. My father is relieved of all Karma, my Sister is relieved of all Karma. My Brother is relieved of all Karma. My Aunt and Uncle are relieved of all Karma. My Grandma and Grandpa are relieved of all karma. Everyone I have ever known is relieved of all Karma.

I have telepathic abilities and I will use them for a while longer.
    Thanks crazed.

The less you say, the less you are bound by. Therefore choose your words rightly, a man is snared by the words of his mouth; hence one soars, or is slain, but his own tongue.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12