Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not share your deal with Ne?
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 10-26-2011 at 11:21 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Why share your deal with Ne?
    That's just the shift in social functioning. Ne represents a reversal of the Si bias of INFp-Ni. You will also probably see a Te-Fi reversal. The social structure & functioning is what fixes the type. My INFp-Ni process essentially extinguished and I was left at a moment of pure balance; I could choose any path I pleased. It was a shift in my life era, a typeless moment.. the past extinguished. So all processes were frozen in time, free will became paramount, and my personality shifted based on the choice I made- a choice most logical for someone in my circumstances. My personality now reforms as INFp-Fe. INFp-Fe is actually a process of experience which unfolds over time. Just as you learn socoinics, lose interest in socionics, gather an interest in other things and so fourth. Infact I'd describe a person as a chain of archetypes described with types. That's what we should create. A mythological life story of type.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have just undergone a type change.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazedratReborn View Post
    Discojoe, Hitta, Gilly, BnD, I want to suck all your cocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazedratReborn View Post
    Well my ultimate goal is to find a girl, and I will fuck ass but I won't take it.. and the guy would have to look like a huge bitch. SO I think I am pretty far on the straight side but still do exist on the gayometer.. Thinking more logically about this past the initial overrealization stage.
    ...wait...lolwat?...

Wow, umm...congratulations...?

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHAHAHA

Since you always demand the other person suck your cock first, you never actually suck cock unless the person is truly gay, inwhich case they have to qualify to you and you can just dismiss them. So you basically have to lower the gay barrier but then allow your natural boner to lead the way as far as gayness or anything else goes. Follow the boner like a compass is my only advice to you. Basically I am setting myself up to make it apparent that I follow my boner. I am doing this to have the girls on the forum know I am capable of fucking them effectively. It is all part of a subliminal plan I have come up with. I follow my boner like a dumb animal and yet I always maintain standards.
    Last edited by rat1; 10-28-2011 at 02:00 AM.