Definitely a more quiet form of love. I want him to let me know that he cares, that we are safe together, and that I can share openly. I may need time to open up but if I know I can trust a person, it's a start. Going to coffee shops, just sitting together inside listening to the rain, bingewatching shows, talking about our latest obsessions, sharing creative projects and encouraging each other, talking about our day, cuddling, doing everything together. But at the same time, I guess while I want something close, I want to be my own person outside of the relationship. I'll still have my own interests, my own life, and I can be independent, but it would be nice to have someone to share it with.

If it does get to the point of closeness, I may talk a lot about the other person, but a lot of special moments we have together will be more private. My dang 9 and merging. xD One part about being 9 which makes me want to gag, I think doesn't apply with a few exceptions until it does and, bleh. I don't want it to be big, showy, for the world to see for the sake of that. Part of me kind of wants them to think of us like a sort of dynamic duo, and when I see couples that are so perfect and seem like perfect halves to complete each other, I get kind of jealous and worry that no one like that exists for me, or maybe people like me weren't meant for that kind of relationship, because I suck with connection.