Where's the doubt... Because that wedding planning is just childlike and he doesn't take into account the fact we've been officially together for a little more than two months!!!! I think that everything can change, I'm afraid he's going to change his mind, we don't really know each other that much. From the very beginning I felt really close to him, the connection was really strong but still... I know things can change. And firstly I thought he was ENFp .
My previous INTj boyfriend was really unstable, he would say something than change his mind - he also wanted to marry me and it looked serious although we weren't engaged. My present boyfriend is much more serious but I just need time to wait to get to know him and for him to get to know me better . I don't know him to be disappointed or something. I'm afraid of rejection, I'm afraid of getting attached too much, then suffering and taking into account his character I'm a bit afraid that he's going to change his feelings towards me (stop liking me e.g.) and stay with because he would feel it's his duty. That's why I would like to read his feelings.