Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    Ne/Se are Irrational, their presence in the Ego of IJs makes them come off as Irrationals to an extent, same for Te/Fe Ego Rationality applied to IPs. I don't necessarily mean the philosophical/psychological interpretations, but there are tendencies. The magical thinking idealism of Creative Nes, Ride-or-die dogmatism of Creative Se etc..

I suppose I'm saying it's like a switch, Je-Pi, Pe-Ji, wherein both sides can manifest, though the Extraversion is apparent from a distance(?).
    I think you're very, very wrong about it. That's precisely where MBTI fails, it doesn't take into account that Ni-base will still be irrational regardless of Je in ego and Ti-base will still be rational regardless of Pe-sidekick. Even the author of the test finally herself admitted it doesn't work well for introverts.

It simply doesn't work in reality. You ignored the obvious counterexample, too. Can you please explain how LSI comes off as irrational compared to IEI? No? I thought so.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    I think you're very, very wrong about it. That's precisely where MBTI fails, it doesn't take into account that Ni-base will still be irrational regardless of Je in ego and Ti-base will still be rational regardless of Pe-sidekick. Even the author of the test finally herself admitted it doesn't work well for introverts.

It simply doesn't work in reality. You ignored the obvious counterexample, too. Can you please explain how LSI comes off as irrational compared to IEI? No? I thought so.
    Right. Pi Base will still be Irrational, but it is Introverted Irrationality. Ji Base will still be Rational, but it is Introverted Rationality. The Je/Pe "sidekicks" would be suggestive. Though make note, I'm not advocating MBTI, I just made a casual reference to it.

LSI: discojoe's antics
    IEI: I've witnessed IEIs get into authoritative political discussions. I'm sure some around here can attest to that capability(not because of subject matter, but method of expression).
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor