Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
When you combine that with the genral nature of many people to seek advantage by such means as masking their motives, manipulating emotions or simply by being serious/conservative and and expect everyone to play by the book you begin to see how awkward PoLR can be.
i know an ENTp woman pursuing the same degree as i do. we've worked together in some courses and i often see a girl (whose type is unbeknownst to me) hanging around her, more like clinging to her actually (you'll know shortly). since i've also done group work together with this girl, i know that it's difficult to count on her to do her part or to be there when things go bad. others had to take on extra work because she would disappear when the deadline was near and when her input was urgently needed. if it weren't for the presence of others, i can see the ENTp ending up doing everything. and that was exactly what happened to her in other courses (where she continued teaming up with this girl). this woman had to run up and down taking care of everything and even got an assignment stolen by the girl once. i am aware of why this girl is always sticking to this ENTp woman, even enrolling in the same courses, but the woman isn't aware of it. the way i see it, she's continually being taken advantage of.