Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    What I usually see Fi PoLR being is doing their thing(TM) without really thinking how people see you as being in relation to them.

It is like "because my feefees and others have these feefees [or relational needs] therefore the feefees [or relational needs] matches this and in order to contnue with good feefeess there is need for this".
    That would be Fi IMO but...
    It is like "because just added one to one and got 2 therefore similar stepwise operation is 2+1=3 which is by going back 1+1+1=3 and in general this sort of operation seems to be 1+n". Tat would be Ti IMO.
    I'm too stupid to understand you. You never make any sense to me tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Right. So Fi polrs don’t really think about / care about / want to be made to care about this train of thought specifically.

It’s because we prefer to have relations be ad-hoc, if I understand relationships and my own feelings correctly lol. I don’t want people to pander to me to try to make our relationship better than it would be otherwise.

@shotgunfingers
    To me they are more like static attitudes based in the essence of who the other person is and how I think about them.
    A relationship can be permanently negative even from the very start.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I'm too stupid to understand you. You never make any sense to me tbh.

To me they are more like static attitudes based in the essence of who the other person is and how I think about them.
    A relationship can be permanently negative even from the very start.
    I think maybe you are taking it too literally. Fi is considered static and yes it’s possible for relationships to be positive or negative from the beginning, but it’s usually a mixed bag. Most people have things about them you like and things about them you don’t like. And as various things get revealed and as people grow and change, the relationship can also change. What it means is that each individual Fi inner “state” can be understood as a flat, static state at any one time, not that the relationship between two people is fixed necessarily.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I think maybe you are taking it too literally. Fi is considered static and yes it’s possible for relationships to be positive or negative from the beginning, but it’s usually a mixed bag. Most people have things about them you like and things about them you don’t like. And as various things get revealed and as people grow and change, the relationship can also change. What it means is that each individual Fi inner “state” can be understood as a flat, static state at any one time, not that the relationship between two people is fixed necessarily.
    Shit... I'm just being a stereotypical type 6. its probably annoying at this point... and I need to just stop.

First 5 minutes is explanation enough, but everything in this vid is stereotypical of me. I'm just poking holes and being a contrarian at this point:

Last edited by SGF; 08-20-2020 at 04:48 PM.