Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    I'm glad I made you laugh. Finally someone makes you smile.

And nah, I didn't read your emojis as sad, I didn't care. I'm not an EIE, baby. But you can be aggressive if you want.

What tip? I don't understand that gibberish. You have such a weird train of thought.

Awwww, that's a touching story.
    By the emoji stuff I was mentioning that you were misreading me somehow (same with getting so stuck on how I dated an IEE : it was years ago, it left no real impression on me lol)

"It gives you the gift of doubt, do I have bad intentions or not?" ---> LSI has Ne PoLR and weak Fi* so doing this to an LSI is gonna make them pissed off enough if they don't know this is what you are doing. It was a joke tho' the whole tip thingy

*: wanting the not easily visible intentions to be clear and unambiguous especially in personal matters

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    By the emoji stuff I was mentioning that you were misreading me somehow (same with getting so stuck on how I dated an IEE : it was years ago, it left no real impression on me lol)

"It gives you the gift of doubt, do I have bad intentions or not?" ---> LSI has Ne PoLR and weak Fi* so doing this to an LSI is gonna make them pissed off enough if they don't know this is what you are doing. It was a joke tho' the whole tip thingy

*: wanting the not easily visible intentions to be clear and unambiguous especially in personal matters
    You're good at this. I like you. You're different.

See? You understand me, in a way.