OK, I can give you real example with ESI. ESI: "I don't get your relations. You just put out analytical interpretation." As I was discussing it seemed like the person (ESI) couldn't understand my relations and as a matter of fact not many can. How I see it internally? I'm fairly secure and do not ask questions and I know how the person is functioning logically but I just don't have lot of interests in winning or loosing in personal game. I care more about the person than I care how he/she relates to me. So I do things for free without expecting payback and it can be quite heavy mouthed honesty not in terms what they do but what the action might give. It is quite hard to just be friends in terms of picking up lice from each others fur which is what most people do.

Fi PoLRs can be quite huge cry babies when something dies but for me it is because it represents that person's/animal's lost irreversible potential state + possible connections and not because of my own relations. Yeah, my dead mother mainly reminds me of her lost life which makes me very sad and in there lies some personal caveats regarding relating to others and being scared of disturbing potentialities by taking part in it.