Thread: Fi PoLR - Misunderstood

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I think if they are gonna talk about your dead mother and say “don’t be a pussy bro, we’re still bros right” and be really confident about it, and 7w8-like like that, then it’s far more likely that they’re ExFx as @mu4 said. That would imply a person who is confident about emotions and relationships, and Fi polr is not.

Maybe I could see some people like @Number 9 large (no offense lol), or 10 year olds, acting like that at first, but if you really got hurt and you guys were bros then he’d be really embarrassed and apologize, or if you weren’t that close he’d just give up over you being offended and leave, embarrassed and weirded out I bet. But the key point here is that even really “bro” Fi polrs actually aren’t confident relationally, and if you criticize them or give them reasons to doubt themselves in this area then 9 times out of 10 they will buckle. That’s the point of PoLR.
    That example wasn't the best, but I'm talking about an Fi PoLR and their ability to say really fucked up things and not think or blink and eye and think it's funny. And the 7w8 really makes them enjoy getting under your skin. And they call you a pussy simply because you have Fi and they can't relate to silent "hurt feelings" "being butthurt" and all that, only huge tear drops coming out your face is when it's clear.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    That example wasn't the best, but I'm talking about an Fi PoLR and their ability to say really fucked up things and not think or blink and eye and think it's funny. And the 7w8 really makes them enjoy getting under your skin. And they call you a pussy simply because you have Fi and they can't relate to silent "hurt feelings" "being butthurt" and all that, only huge tear drops coming out your face is when it's clear.
    Have you tried telling them that they are a douchebag and you won’t be their friend anymore?