Irational, fi valuer

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going with LIE for you. I feel a strong sense of a leader in you. You make a decision and tell people to do it. I can see you as my manager. I can see you looking into what's going to happen in the future and deciding what to do about it before it happens. I don't get the strong Ni wandering randomly around in ideas, but instead, a very rational feeling that you are quickly deciding things. You use Ni as your second function, not your first.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI... there isnt much of a need for any serious analysis or any consideration of any other types. Assuming that is how you always are and you were being honest when you were answering your questions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First impression is of some T type. You seem pretty nervous and first time videos aren't very good for typing, in my opinion.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Not everyone listens to reason so then you have to yell at them." Hahaha..... that made me chuckle. Sometimes, it really is the only option. Have you found your enneagram type yet?

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your words and overall demeanor comes off as pretty Te to me. Reminds me of the user Tom in a way. I'd be more tempted to say Delta ST from what I'm seeing atm. Needs moar vids. Also don't ever lose your facial hair thx
    Last edited by Galen; 09-21-2011 at 09:52 PM.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I had you as Te-ILI, I watched about two minutes of the video, I picked up on / themes (we confirmed this in the chatbox), and now I have you as Te-ILI

As far as you and the other Te-ILIs here, I expect much of the differences people see between you and most of them to be due to you being Dominant in DCNH as opposed to Normalizing...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Reminds me of the user Tom in a way. I'd be more tempted to say Delta ST from what I'm seeing atm.
    True, you also VIs similar to megadoomer. Like they were saying, you seems more physically present, explanatory (in reference to what does--tracing subjective sensory experiences or impressions with a necessary accuracy in of itself, which comes in handy for purposes) and it's not the kind you can fake really, concrete, VIs and acts physically similar to what I'd expect from delta STs. Either way I picked up on your / right from the spot, this is usually a lot easier for me.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    (in reference to what does--tracing subjective sensory experiences or impressions with a necessary accuracy in of itself, which comes in handy for purposes)
    I kinda want to know what you mean by this. What sort of necessary accuracy are you referring to?

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewu View Post
    wattup to me it looks like YOU are the one who does not have a purpose in lyfe and would not your job right or would not be agile enough for it (probably like the ones you talk about in the vid).you come off as someone whose constant hiding-behind-a-cig would be very annoying.you totally contradict yourself in this video. other than that,you look good! nice t-shirt =D

BTW,nice trolling Nico1e.
    Uh-oh. Out of curiosity, where did I troll? Whatever I did, it was accidental.