Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moving High Ramblings Here

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'm a songwriter, guitar player and singer but still learning, but I'm a highly qualified writer so I'm not interseted in joining with someone less qualified; and my ego tells me I am more qualified than anyone I will run into except maybe Hitta and you if you surprise me?. However, I dont know how to play guitar to a high skill level yet (I am just coming out of theory land into learning guitar), so what I really need is about 10 years to master guitar (I am devoting my life to guitar right now). So what I'm looking for is a stable environment to master guitar and translate all my thoughts into actual songs and lyrics, which will require a ton of focus and dedication over the next 10 years. If that sounds appealing to you then by all means PM me.

Oh yeah, you are too confining with your band roles thing. The beatles all were significant and all sang. Played a bunch of instruments too. But that's all about dedication / talent. It helped them tremendously. To have a progressive band (not a rock band) like that with legitimate, qualified guys is really what you're looking for. Yeah there are roles but I wouldn't use the bumbling field of socionics to choose band mates, I'd choose my own instincts. And that requires getting to know people. Probably the most important thing in choosing a band mate is how well you like them and how dedicated you are to eachother, the music playing comes second since maximum willpower and time can be spent on that making it work.

I'm going to have alot to say about sex but it's gona be contradictory and twisted by most peoples standards. Sex is basically how we are controlled by the government, controlled by others. And yet sex is something we must have. So there is a contradictory nature to sex which you have to convey successfully in order to claim status. It's really martyrdom is what music is about. Willing to die for music is what you have to be.

Thats one problem I've always had with rock and pop is they both sway too far on one side. I really prefer gut wrenching sounds, but they have to be beautiful at the same time.

The whole martyr image thing for me is gona revolve around what I already do. I fast for 40 days periodically to heal a chronic stomache disease which I have. That periodically will probably make me look semi-anorexic but I'll still be healthy. I'll need to develop some kind of style from the band, it will have to center around death just because I look so anorexic all the time.

Anyway that's sort of the picture of the kind of band I am forming. If that's aligned with your vision then PM me and we'll talk.
    Last edited by rat1; 10-27-2011 at 12:46 AM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazedratReborn View Post
    Well if you dont specify the dimensions of your model beforehand, the dimensions actually have no meaning. So when I specify 0-12... well the dimensional model repeats in a neverending cycle from 1, 2, 3, 12, 0 1, 12, etc.; because 0 is an unknowable infinite diminesion where all of time transforms. The cycle of 1-12 is a geometric - mathematic - archaic symbology that i use to combine various realms into inspirational syhnergy.

What I've done is taken physics models (and inspired by the zodiac, an alchemical system consisting of 12 dimensional eleements among other things), and combined the two. I see how physics relates to teh zodiac and all its associations. At the same time I see physics in music. I then am relating music to the zodiac. All this 'relating' is done using a dimension model I have developed which is based off organized chaos. That's the dimensional model I keep describing.

Linear eye formation (so the pattern I am talking about.. dimensional pattern) .. It's the formation of anything from matter to souls to thoughts to music to all patterns that exist everywhere in differenct frequencies of perception.
    Yeeeeeeaaaah, I get ya. That's cool. I've always thought of duality as a form of alchemy. After experiencing that kind of chemistry, and seeing first hand how healing the experience was, I feel like the alchemists were looking in all the wrong places. That to turn lead in to gold was more of a metaphor, and the real search, was for us to turn ourselves into gold through biological chemistry. My sister is studying chemical engineering, and she told me that every atom in the universe is seeking balance. That's what duality is effectivly. Two souls seeking balance. Maybe they were looking in all the wrong places? Like the Beatles said "all you need is love"

I think all the things, music, physics, sex, chemistry, astrology, astronomy are all extricably linked. Everything is order and chaos combined. Did you watch the BBC documentary, the code? If not, you should. I think you would enjoy it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I never watched the code. I think I will. As far as all you need is love goes.. I disagree, there is a time and place for love. But the unknown still remains, and right now our culture is emersed in it. I would be looking for an anti-beatle in a way. At the same time there is a sadness and loss associated with the unknown which rivals any of the emotions of love.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'm a songwriter, guitar player and singer but still learning, but I'm a highly qualified writer so I'm not interseted in joining with someone less qualified; and my ego tells me I am more qualified than anyone I will run into except maybe Hitta and you if you surprise me?. However, I dont know how to play guitar to a high skill level yet (I am just coming out of theory land into learning guitar), so what I really need is about 10 years to master guitar (I am devoting my life to guitar right now). So what I'm looking for is a stable environment to master guitar and translate all my thoughts into actual songs and lyrics, which will require a ton of focus and dedication over the next 10 years. If that sounds appealing to you then by all means PM me.

Oh yeah, you are too confining with your band roles thing. The beatles all were significant and all sang. Played a bunch of instruments too. But that's all about dedication / talent. It helped them tremendously. To have a progressive band (not a rock band) like that with legitimate, qualified guys is really what you're looking for. Yeah there are roles but I wouldn't use the bumbling field of socionics to choose band mates, I'd choose my own instincts. And that requires getting to know people. Probably the most important thing in choosing a band mate is how well you like them and how dedicated you are to eachother, the music playing comes second since maximum willpower and time can be spent on that making it work.

I'm going to have alot to say about sex but it's gona be contradictory and twisted by most peoples standards. Sex is basically how we are controlled by the government, controlled by others. And yet sex is something we must have. So there is a contradictory nature to sex which you have to convey successfully in order to claim status. It's really martyrdom is what music is about. Willing to die for music is what you have to be.

Thats one problem I've always had with rock and pop is they both sway too far on one side. I really prefer gut wrenching sounds, but they have to be beautiful at the same time.

The whole martyr image thing for me is gona revolve around what I already do. I fast for 40 days periodically to heal a chronic stomache disease which I have. That periodically will probably make me look semi-anorexic but I'll still be healthy. I'll need to develop some kind of style from the band, it will have to center around death just because I look so anorexic all the time.

Anyway that's sort of the picture of the kind of band I am forming. If that's aligned with your vision then PM me and we'll talk.

It sounds like you need to start your own thing. I think I probably have a different message to deliver than you. I need to find a Ray Manzerek, a John Squire. Someone who enjoys playing as much as I enjoy writing. I've been going to open mic nights the last few weeks and I've been meeting people and making friends. Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for soon.

I think sex is used by advertisers as a means to sell us stuff and this has corrupted society. I'm not sure how the government plays into this, maybe you could elaborate. But sex has been around a lot longer than government or economics, so I don't think sex is ultimately a bad thing. Sex is a biological process, but I also think it has a spiritual element to it too. Good sex anyway. Good sex happens when you find someone who makes you say " that's what I'm talkin about" Everyone has something differnet to say, so it's rare you find someone who is saying the same thing as you. It's not all about having the best pair of tits in the world, or the greatest dick. It's more about finding someone who responds to what you are saying. With your body, mind and soul.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I never watched the code. I think I will. As far as all you need is love goes.. I disagree, there is a time and place for love. But the unknown still remains, and right now our culture is emersed in it. I would be looking for an anti-beatle in a way. At the same time there is a sadness and loss associated with the unknown which rivals any of the emotions of love.
    Maybe it's because you are an infp and I'm an enfp. For me the unknown is exciting. Through a chink too wide, comes in no wonder.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christ symbology combined with sardonic laughter, the perfect excuse for power. I'd rather this work than be happy go lucky. We have different styles my friend. May you succeed in finding your world of drunken, beaten raped 18 year olds. I mean that sincerely and part to you with care.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmfao
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

strange how it takes off like this.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mark this thread for eternity.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Done.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reuben I hope you find someone to molest eventually.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eye of the Potato View Post
    It sounds like you need to start your own thing. I think I probably have a different message to deliver than you. I need to find a Ray Manzerek, a John Squire. Someone who enjoys playing as much as I enjoy writing. I've been going to open mic nights the last few weeks and I've been meeting people and making friends. Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for soon.

I think sex is used by advertisers as a means to sell us stuff and this has corrupted society. I'm not sure how the government plays into this, maybe you could elaborate. But sex has been around a lot longer than government or economics, so I don't think sex is ultimately a bad thing. Sex is a biological process, but I also think it has a spiritual element to it too. Good sex anyway. Good sex happens when you find someone who makes you say " that's what I'm talkin about" Everyone has something differnet to say, so it's rare you find someone who is saying the same thing as you. It's not all about having the best pair of tits in the world, or the greatest dick. It's more about finding someone who responds to what you are saying. With your body, mind and soul.
    Sex is economics. Value is economics. What do we value? Sex. Our sexual fixations are actually what drive all of society. Society, problems; all just a mass of economics.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you or do you not want to know how you are going to die?

Hello Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother. All I have to do is explain to you my religion and have you understand it. It is my own. My own religion I have discovered through the power of alchemy. It is my own interpretation of physics, socionics, thought, belief, philosophy, vedic astrology, the truth, and the future. This is all that I see and all that I am. If I can explain this all to you with definite knowledge, then I can go on my way. In order to do this successfully I must convince you of the ability to read the future. The only way I can do this to you is with vedic astrology, the most mathematical and thus logical predictor of the future.

The future is a self fulfilling prophecy. In looking for a religion what you have to do is choose the best, most mathematical and sensible self fulfilling prophecy. This is because your mind is actually managed by religion. Your organize yourself mentally using your religion. If you lack religion, you lack the ability to organize yourself mentally. People actually intellectually progress their thinking via religion. Religion is the ability to read the future - the intelligence of intelligence. It's basically the understanding of self fulfilling prophecies. Religions CREATE self fulfilling prophecies by you believing them. That is how faith is a key ingredient in life. This is all part of the argument of free will vs determinism which has been solved in modern philosophy; the unfolding realization in physics that consciousness creates reality, the increasing acknowledgment of subjective realism. All this is consistent with modern advancements in physics and science.

At this point I am practicing religious atheism which is essentially creating my own reality using any religious or spiritual means necessary but believing none of it except the unknown. I do believe religious atheism is the ultimate religion. And no, I didn't mean agnosticism. Agnosticism and atheism are not actually religions. Religious atheism at first seems contradictory.. it isn't. Religious is the modifier of atheism. So shut the fuck up in advance please.

Basically I am getting saved by practicing religion but not believing it Otherwise you are either miserable or a hypocrite. The actual presence of both practicing religion and not believing it is what makes a person saved.. The person reaps the communal benefits of the religion without the inhibitory effects. And for this you must be willing to die; that is why you must know for what you will die.

Thus my interest in the most ancient religion, vedism.

The God particle - it's a matter of faith whether you will or will not find it. Do you believe it's there? If it is, it is. If it isn't then it isn't.

There are different aspects of poetry, and they create their own dimensionality which can be modeled the same as music can. (Note to self, need to cover the archetypes and alchemy).
    I will have to identify them in detail later. Need to smoke more right now.
    Last edited by rat1; 10-27-2011 at 11:46 AM.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

crazed, I have one suggestion for you. Don't bother explaining anything to anyone. Go practice it, get REAL results, then people will see for themselves and ask you to explain it to them.

<--- expert at giving unsolicited advice
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex is economics. Value is economics. What do we value? Sex. Our sexual fixations are actually what drive all of society. Society, problems; all just a mass of economics.
    True.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    crazed, I have one suggestion for you. Don't bother explaining anything to anyone. Go practice it, get REAL results, then people will see for themselves and ask you to explain it to them.

<--- expert at giving unsolicited advice
    It is slowly happening, I'm coming out of the void. All religion and weed induced.. well some help from my sister and mom but otherwise yeah. It's good shit, quite a trip I have to say.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vedic astrology predicted a change of consciousness in awareness of a sexual demon at this time in history through the angle of neptune entering purvabhavapada. Behold, it has come true. A demon has arisen, and we must slay it.

Sexually raising children in age selected, demographic packs like factory line products is the only way we can avoid the parental molestation of children which has endured for centuries and which has been perpetuated by the church. The church is essentially control of the sexual resources. Why do you think christ contains such sexual imagery? Why do you think we are addicted to porn on the internet, and new age religion? Religion follows with the progression of society.

The way to move up in society is to play religious. The way to be religious is to move down in society.

The way to be utterly successful in traversing society is to pretend to be both religious and mocking religion- become a collective psycho-representation of pure sexuality and death. The truth of the church is unvieled, the next generation is enlightened, evolution moves forward and we uncover our real demons; raising our minds awareness and our biology's; perceptions evolutionary status.

This is is the final truth about christianity and all religion- it is a cover for pedophilia. Religion is the control of sexual resources. Religion is what accompanied the first civilization. The rise of civilization WAS infact the mass control of sexuality (I believe the first civilizations with alphabets have pyramids.). Society has progressed, religiously, in an ancient pattern of sacred geometrical awareness since that time; each new emerging religion corresponding with a dimension.

We are slowly transitioning into a new age of dimensional consciousness which is higher than the previous phases awareness to a significant degree. This is most blatantly represented by the phenomenon of the internet- the world essentially having a mass realization of itself. Acceleration as aspecies? Degredation into the pit of despair? The choice is actually yours - reality is a massive projection. Hard to believe, but that's the best part of it all. Collective unconsciousness and drugs ahoy!

Music will be highly taboo and sexualized and involve the harm of children, done so purely as a manner of awakening the collective unconscious to reality.
    Last edited by rat1; 10-28-2011 at 03:07 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe that I am a christ figure in the moral justification framework of our society and I have to save my brother, the archetypal antichrist figure (all this archetypally correlated through socio-historical evolutionary trend statistics). And I believe others like me exist out there, in a high but select few categorizing the candidates for my competition amongst predators. That much I am aware of and that much I will act upon, from this day forward.

I grew up my entire life in the bubble of the center of command of the united states of america. I lived my entire life in the protection of a military camp, in the protection of a rogue soldier who utterly neglected my existence. In that time I have developed near psychic abilities only rarely found on the internet. I am part of a rare tribe of priests who worship the sun.

Oh wait, I meant... I am now going to play fuckin guitar somewhere.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Religion is sexual manipulation. Sexual manipulation is entwined with the processes of domestication, value.

You can use spirals of dimensionality in linguistic patterns to hypnotize crowds. The way you do this is by connecting all essential "poetically elemental" dots and alligning them with circles. The poem is made complete and its intentions perfected. All language and interaction between people is a scripted play. We are in a game in a box, and I am having an amazing time just as Ludwig Wittgenstein suggested I would.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As strange as it sounds, I just realized that scientology is real.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The name of my band is Religious Atheism. That is recorded here and now, documented. That is the new religion I have founded based on my studies here at this forum.
    Not it is not just atheism, and it is not agnosticism, it is religious followed by atheism.

As the founder of this religion it is my duty to express it to the world with my maximum ability. That ability in my case is extremely large. What I have to do is expose the truth about christianity to the world; that it is infact an organization of "FAMILY" which perpetuates an oedipal cycle. This oedipal cycle literally is what causes all mental disorders. Thus by rejecting religion and adopting religious atheism we restructure the collective family to one which families are organized socialistically into neighbourhood societies of like aged children; permanent boarding schools. All children must be shipped away to permanent boarding schools. This is to elevate our generation into the next phase of evolution. Permanent boarding schools are essentially what psychology is now rediscovering as 'recovery units'. The foundation of the american colonies was a christian outcropping rebelling against the government. In order to reestablish control of the people, you must retake control of america through socialism. You do that by instituting boarding schools.

I am a publisher and a musician, but completely unlearned in both arts. Music is underway, it will be to come

The n ext 10 years of my life are completely devoted to learning how to play music effectively.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marijuana and natural opium are the two drugs which are good for my disease. That is because they are natural. Hallucinogens are possible but may inhibit functioning so that will have to be worked out. If it gets in the way of the band it is cut, no matter what.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL reincarnation of myself in a few ways; i'm sort of the opposite... very compassionate and caged up. Manson was ruleless and free roaming. I am his antithesis in this day and age. This is true according to my personal religion, religious atheism.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was held up in what is essentially a collective prison camp for my entire life up until now, being forced to have sex with my sister by a man in my life who was following a government protocol which ordered him to, unknowingly to him (through brainwashing), force me to have sex with my sister. This protocol is called christianity, and it is the process of enslaving children. Children are the basis of all labor. Labor is defined by children. Whoever has more children has more labor.

In order to stop overpopulation of this planet we must end reproduction. We must invoke the direct or indirect cauterization of different aspects of mankinds formation in order to most securely and definitively achieving what is the ultimate goal of our civilization, which is the exploration of space. That represents the continuity of our DNA as a whole. It is essentially the pursuit of the holy grail.

There are more effective ways of arranging populations than by family. We know this in how we organize pigs and cattle. We know this in how we keep zoos running efficiently. We know this through psychology. And yet we do not apply psychology to ourselves.

Our children we send away to insane asylums instead of boarding schools. The church is infact a way of channeling child molestation. Child molestation for years has been the means of controlling populations in order to create government. It is the time in our history which we look at child molestation at the source- organization of religion. All religion must be eradicated except for atheism, which is a religion; and this is because like every other religion; this form of atheism also retains with these one thing in common; that religion controls populations. Religious atheism only questions how to do this efficiently. This is done based on fundamental patterns which are shown in sacred geometry and, as I am soon to begin showing you, in music. I will show you these patterns in music as I discover them through deep meditation and prayer. I will fast for 40 days in order to achieve purity of knowledge. Then I will begin spelling out the truth of all religion (pediphilia) and of all humane alternatives to this 'control through insanity' effect. These alternatives I will again explain out as foundational patterns within music, writing, physics, and every other field known to existence including letters, religions and so fourth. This pattern is sacred geometry. It is computer coding AI scripts. It is like socionics but more comprehensive in how it establishes its aspects. It is evolutionary but also material. It is the material evolution of strings. It is the atomic pattern of random acceleration. It is other things I am trailing off and need more drugs.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Religious patterns predict economic cycles. This alone gives basis to the religion. Economic cycles determine sex and values.

Our governments have evolved, with religions in mind, to organize us collectively. The most successful ancient civilizations did this with pyramids. We can do this with high complexity polygons of dimensions as high as 12. Pyramid being dimension 2 x 4. Not very impressive.

We must both embrace all religion and lead the crusade to abandon all religion. We must do this through understanding economic cycles and essentially breaking the economic currency of the religions who keep people in control over us.

We must then find a global religion which is the religion of religious atheism, including all ancient patterns of sacred geometry passed down the lines through all great art. We use these patterns to organize society psychologically for maximum working efficiency and output maintenance.

This is the most logical way to organize people. If we are going to be socialists, we should be well organized socialists.

Socionics is actually the exploration of the perfect governmental system which is the pattern I am discussing right now with you all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123