Unknown- Solving the foundation problem of dimensionaly modeling music:

The degree of freedom phenomenon in mathematics also exists in the dimensional modeling of music where the first dimension capable of actually being modeled is the string of rhythm. The God particle of music, so to speak, is the actual song and note itself. It cannot be modeled except but by pure randomness. I am going to discuss the way to solve the God particle problem in music.

In every model that exists, there must be an element of pure randomness which defines it at its core; even if that's only a 50 percent randomness. Randomness exists. Thus for every song written:
-Random choices are made
-Random choices are allowed

Now, the most basic dimension in the physical modeling of music, D1, is represented by the string rhythm. This on first glance seems to contradict physics because we imagine the actual songs we listen to in the past tense. But infact as songs are created, they are imagined with the God particle- pure randomness. So, in modeling music, we must respect that by having our first dimension above the dimension of the God particle- modeling is not natural writing.

However, pure randomness occurs statistically in tiers. Some things can be more random than others. Here develops the paradox and ultimately solution of pure randomness and the God particle. The maximum level of pure randomness in a universe of randomness is 50 percent likelihood of occurence. From then forward, lesser likelyhoods of randomness become less predictive of occurence. Thus, a method of discrimination is established simply through the knowledge of un-knowledge. This creates tiers of logic which dictate the random flow of emotion.

This is how the God problem is solved in music.. by using tiers of randomness (heartfelt gut wrenching inspiration) in an organized fashion (the statistical algorithms I've developed earlier in this thread). Combine both together and you can write timeless music for whoever you are, though you have to learn to sing (and I still do...) and also understand alchemy which gives you the real life, material associational & linguistic powers to translate this information into redeemable form... (the zodiac is where I get all my alchemy from at the moment, maybe I will explore more)