Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that relative to light, matter may be light.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black hole is the universe's response to too much energy.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool thread. Just goes to show, drugs aren't always a bad thing.

I took some mushrooms the other week, and before I came up fully, I charged my phone. I ran my fingers over the back of my phone, and it tingled in exactly the same part where the battery was housed. I was fully in my senses, so I know I didn't imagine it. I keep feeling for it ever since, but I can't sense anything. This leads me to think, that the mushrooms do, in fact, help you to be more sensitive to energy fields it cannot ordinarily perceive.

I'm going to get a shitload more of them little bad boys in the next few days. Apparently, they are stronger here, than anywhere else in the world.

I also had a vision of an eye, like you mentioned in one of your high rants.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you see me when you take mushrooms? Like we can chat without being next to each other
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eye of the Potato View Post
    I also had a vision of an eye, like you mentioned in one of your high rants.
    Divine communication

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Divine communication
    so after eating some mushroom i get to speak with hkkmr without actually being in front of him? sweet!

She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Radio Signal from Unknown Origin Coming in:
    Last edited by rat1; 12-15-2011 at 08:11 AM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazedratReborn View Post
    Divine communication
    It's funny you say that. I was thinking while I was on them, that when we create something, anything, even our own experiences, we are the creator, we are god. Each and every one of us. Don't get the wrong idea, I don't think I am god or jesus, like a crazy delusional person might, but it's very helpful when you think of yourself and everyone else as god. It makes you respect everyone and everything, and puts everyone on an equal footing. You can't help but have belief in yourself, even when you fuck up.

Every time you listen to music, that was created by someone who sings and writes from the heart, you are plugging yourself into your own devine nature. There is no reason to envy them or put them up on a pedestal, because the music came from the same devine place you have inside of you.

I'll write more on this later. I have to run now.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah that's what I'm exploring with the dimensional eyes. Trying to increase their frequency, but 5 seems key as a sacred symbol for creativity. My dimensional model stretches from 0-12 at this point though it's incomplete, but yeah it's all eyes essentially progressing in the paths you imagine.

What I realized recently though is there are many sets of these dimensional eye formations, tiered relative to one another as a linear progression. And that this must balance with the dimensionality of the eyes. That mechanic provides an extinction point for the whole movement.

Not to trail off but the extinction then acts as a reset button which sets up the next song on your setlist.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazedratReborn View Post
    yeah that's what I'm exploring with the dimensional eyes. Trying to increase their frequency, but 5 seems key as a sacred symbol for creativity. My dimensional model stretches from 0-12 at this point though it's incomplete, but yeah it's all eyes essentially progressing in the paths you imagine.

What I realized recently though is there are many sets of these dimensional eye formations, tiered relative to one another as a linear progression. And that this must balance with the dimensionality of the eyes. That mechanic provides an extinction point for the whole movement.

Not to trail off but the extinction then acts as a reset button which sets up the next song on your setlist.
    What do you mean by a dimansional model stretches from 0-12?

And a linear progression of eye formations? Is that like evolution of souls or something?