Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
I don't see how the transition from 3d perception of fractals to their dynamic expression highlights, rather than synthesizes, the individual-collective problem. it's founded in the third dimension, because energy is divided and condensed; however, solids coalescing into larger, more complex fractals is but an intuitive expression of the self-same nature of these poles. the cycle we've carried out on this density frequency has been defined by a social impasse that leaves little margin for genuine mutual benefit; and it's only through transcending past the level of perception that says, "this gained energy, this lost," that we begin to see intercommunication on a more balanced scale.
That's fair. I guess "highlights" wouldn't be my choice of word; our perception sets the stage for our decisions and our progress, which, ironically, requires dynamic maintenance, as has been proven; a kind of self-correction mechanism exists, clearly, but the real question IMO is which state properly facilitate its progress. I think "faith" has proven itself an unworthy successor to unconscious obedience, and yet a more speculative-concrete approach of the brute honesty of our limits its clearly unsustainable and not properly communicated in the resulting vector, as certain things are always taken for granted in the transition.

hence why the end of this age, 2012 spanning from several thousand years BC (sub-cycle, really) is called both the triumph of materialism and the dissolution of matter.
Lol. Any triumph is simply a failure to recognize higher goals; hence the stage's necessary dissolution.

for now, we can perceive the 4th dimension in the sense of compiled moments whose essence always seems elusive; being within this frame of reference, instead of 'in front of it' (like a stained glass window you can only see certain patterns and shades of light in at certain angles), transforms a succession of moments into a moment's procession (the gradual expansion of light instead of it's localized fluctuations).
This is why I'm still convinced that people need to have a bad trip at least once in order to properly pilot their own minds and be functional members of society