Hybrid View

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I don't see how the transition from 3d perception of fractals to their dynamic expression highlights, rather than synthesizes, the individual-collective problem. it's founded in the third dimension, because energy is divided and condensed; however, solids coalescing into larger, more complex fractals is but an intuitive expression of the self-same nature of these poles. the cycle we've carried out on this density frequency has been defined by a social impasse that leaves little margin for genuine mutual benefit; and it's only through transcending past the level of perception that says, "this gained energy, this lost," that we begin to see intercommunication on a more balanced scale.
    That's fair. I guess "highlights" wouldn't be my choice of word; our perception sets the stage for our decisions and our progress, which, ironically, requires dynamic maintenance, as has been proven; a kind of self-correction mechanism exists, clearly, but the real question IMO is which state properly facilitate its progress. I think "faith" has proven itself an unworthy successor to unconscious obedience, and yet a more speculative-concrete approach of the brute honesty of our limits its clearly unsustainable and not properly communicated in the resulting vector, as certain things are always taken for granted in the transition.

hence why the end of this age, 2012 spanning from several thousand years BC (sub-cycle, really) is called both the triumph of materialism and the dissolution of matter.
    Lol. Any triumph is simply a failure to recognize higher goals; hence the stage's necessary dissolution.

for now, we can perceive the 4th dimension in the sense of compiled moments whose essence always seems elusive; being within this frame of reference, instead of 'in front of it' (like a stained glass window you can only see certain patterns and shades of light in at certain angles), transforms a succession of moments into a moment's procession (the gradual expansion of light instead of it's localized fluctuations).
    This is why I'm still convinced that people need to have a bad trip at least once in order to properly pilot their own minds and be functional members of society
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    That's fair. I guess "highlights" wouldn't be my choice of word; our perception sets the stage for our decisions and our progress, which, ironically, requires dynamic maintenance, as has been proven; a kind of self-correction mechanism exists, clearly, but the real question IMO is which state properly facilitate its progress. I think "faith" has proven itself an unworthy successor to unconscious obedience, and yet a more speculative-concrete approach of the brute honesty of our limits its clearly unsustainable and not properly communicated in the resulting vector, as certain things are always taken for granted in the transition.
    well, the maintenance is only dynamic from a static pov, which imo amplifies self-correction and misses the point. thus it isn't about which state facilitates the progress of a mechanism which logically has existed 'for all time.' in between the sponge of religion and metal soundboard of materialistic speculation, lies a synthesis, just as between the collective mind's and individual's evolution.

Lol. Any triumph is simply a failure to recognize higher goals; hence the stage's necessary dissolution.
    that's the point lol, it wasn't called that by some new-age psycho-healer. but I don't think it has much to do with goals.

This is why I'm still convinced that people need to have a bad trip at least once in order to properly pilot their own minds and be functional members of society
    but of course
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose "goals" is a word for room for progress, etc.

But pretty much +a lot to that post.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High Rant 11- IM-EM type, society & sexual desire
    The more you play by societies rules the more alone you are. It's almost a direct correlation. I think I may become a drug dealer. Societies rules are what suppress you. Thus... if you abide by them, you are unfulfilled. Superego complex. I realized today what I have - a combination of a superego complex with an id complex. You could call it a superid complex.. that's what socionics would do. Incidentally I am a dual type IM-EM type. This leaves me believing identical IM=EM types will be sort of emerged in society. Like they have everything they want fulfilled by society; but they're also directly responsible for the repression and destruction our society creates throughout the world. They are basically the problems themselves. They will live onward, however. The dual type IM-EMs are genetically sacrificed through martyrdom. They exist because of their will to improve society. Whereas with the identical IM-EMs, they only have a will to reap the benefit of society. Martyrs are the most progressive forces in all of society.

Basically I hide what I really want while simultaneously getting it through trickery. I am willing to stand up and defend my beliefs, but at the same time this means I'm willing to go down in flames for it. I am willing to burn at the steak socially. I accept that to compromising myself as a real human being in the wild. Is that a common theme of INFps?

It's time for:
    High interruption Radio Transmission 2
    Every person is a delivery boy for a specific message which society needs to get to continue its evolution of mankind. This is synonymous to the evolution of the double helix from basic strands of molecules.
    High radio sounding out.
    This is stoned rant 10 signing off