Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
High rant 10- Dimensionality, reality & the 3rd eye

Ok this time I am decently high but not mega high. Im gona talk about ^ what is there.

This relates to what I was rambling about in MEGAhigh rant 4 about a ton of shit which probably made zero sense to anyone. But I am going to just do a dimensional analysis in real world terms right now since that's what on my mind and that's also how I am going to show you what the 3rd eye is and why it's located in the location it is in your head (using this dimensionality model).

Dimension 0. This is perspective itself. The watching. The 3rd eye, the observer. It is the infinite nothingness. You cannot see or know it, yet it is there and it is watching. Called God. The hindus were intelligent enough to realize exactly what God was, hence the mantra "I am he who watches"... they repeat that to get closer to God. Also in string theory they call this the God particle (physicists claim to be searching for it but also claim it is impossible to find it).
Particle physics, or any attempt to "objectively" conceive of the world, will break down at the barriers of perception. It's only natural; an infinite loop like everything else.

Dimension 1: Particle/ray. This is what most people consider the first dimension.. It is the first, but they forget zero typically. Anyway it's a particle/ray. I visualize it as just a dot with an energy tail. It's kind of like a photon. But it's peculiar in that it has both acceleratory and fractal properties. Like light again.
Personally I'm of the belief that every dimension of existence/experience is "reaching" into the next. Physical life forms as we think of them have 3-dimensional coherency/consistency and attempt to "reach" into the 4th dimension, which is the one we perceive ourselves most accutely as navigating. A fractal is kind of like a ray's equivalent of a human perceiving time; it's the dimension that their very existence suggests the necessity of (a ray exists in one dimension, but it travels in two), and it is through interaction with some being or entity or form of existence that is beyond itself that it comes to be projected into, rather than exist in as itself, the dimension above itself. Humanity's "fractal" is our sense of our evolution as a species, which, IMO, is the next step in the "evolution" or, more precisely, the progressive organization of matter. However, given that the brain is already in itself a quantum computer, we could very well accomplish this individually; hence the extant struggle between individuation and the collective will. Our collective unconscious is acutely aware of this divide, that a choice must be made to attempt progress in either one direction or the other (collective or individual) and I think it is the mission of our current psycho-social stage to decipher where our best bet lies. But perhaps this is the answer in itself? Or perhaps our extant failure should speak. I could go on.

Light is a spiraling negative charge around a central positive charge (i.e. particle wave properties... in math these 2 properties correlate to the fibbonacci sequences, & are illustrated in sacred geometry's expanding rectangle & fractal spiral made with phi.. everyone has seen or should have seen diagrams of that. The fibbonacci sequence is actually the mathematical equivalent of light), and massless.
Viewing this from the perspective of the third eye- the eye is now watching itself. It realizes it has both an up and a down. To put it better, an expanding and fractal spiral. Imagine seeing yourself in a mirror, but the person in the mirror was also a person looking at you; and they believed you were infact the image in the mirror... That is what is happening in this dimension. That's why the dot has the energy tail. The energy tail is the separation of other and self, the dot is the other (and also the self) (in astrology this corresponds to aries, the sign of the self & the first sign in the zodiac).

Dimension 2: Line- a neverending line of particles. You could call it a stable frequency. The line consists of particles (those mentioned in D1); therefor the line itself is characterized by both a matter and energy state. This is just a frequency of light. I think most people know everything is just a frequency of light (you should know that anyway). This is where the name string in string theory comes from.

Dimension 3: Plane [...]

To be continued next time I'm high, coming down too much to continue
I find it interesting that you describe the ray as ; the dimensions seem to oscillate in their necessity of the "other" in terms of assigning their basic properties as energy in a limited environment vs. intertia in an unlimited one. Our dimension, the third (in traditional naming, obviously not in your model), is one of progressively greater inertia/collectivism, and the fourth seems quite clearly progressive rather than static.

It's interesting, I think you can actually make analogies to Ne/Si vs. Se/Ni in this sense.