Thread: Moving High Ramblings Here

Hybrid View

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, it's a direct extrapolation from prenatal qualities to their mirror in another. the 'objectification' of one's parent tends to be different, as combining forms fixations take is at root the same cloak you described in the feminine energy's activity. so I see castration as a universalized death, phallic commonality causing mutual anxiety, not just a unit's end, but a cycle's. the only way to sustain this presumption, that it can and must be as long as possible, is with an irrational embodiment, feminine energy. so, while 'finding and fucking the parent' makes sense on a theoretical level, it wouldn't resolve the fixation, just intensify it.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude joseph campbell

plz read k

mucho braingasms promised
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, I just wrote that because I was having visions of who I was as a person of this man who had just killed his father in the wild and was experiencing the glee and power of that achievement. I really dont even know much about this complex but I can picture it in my head thinking about sort of human monkey packs. So if you wana explain the rest I'd be interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    yeah, it's a direct extrapolation from prenatal qualities to their mirror in another. the 'objectification' of one's parent tends to be different, as combining forms fixations take is at root the same cloak you described in the feminine energy's activity. so I see castration as a universalized death, phallic commonality causing mutual anxiety, not just a unit's end, but a cycle's. the only way to sustain this presumption, that it can and must be as long as possible, is with an irrational embodiment, feminine energy. so, while 'finding and fucking the parent' makes sense on a theoretical level, it wouldn't resolve the fixation, just intensify it.
    How could you ever fully dissolve the instinct? It's a basic instinct. Fulfilling it through social achievement is the acceptable / sustainable way of satiating it. We are still viciously consuming resources, fucking the earth, fucking the animals and plants and all that shit. That's just something you accept when you participate in society. The only other possibility is to try changing society to suite your needs... like leading the monkey pack in a better direction. Maybe that could somehow help, not sure how.
    Last edited by rat1; 09-26-2011 at 03:42 AM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the instinct as such can't be dissolved, just its expression. when a complex becomes an opposition ("this was taken, now I must take"), a direct attack only further entangles the person; hence the difference between riches and wealth. the same holds true for the ideal parent and unidentified other, they repulse each other in the person's psyche. this attitude leads to social discord to be controlled (master-slave dialectic), which breeds exploitation. that's what I meant with the feminine energy carrying it, like a soundboard. adjusting society to one's needs is part of any society's evolution, imo. many individuals have to cooperate for the same reason for the idea of a state to make sense. it's only when the latter's phallic edifice reverses this, that things go awry.
    4w3-5w6-8w7