Thread: Moving High Ramblings Here

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MEGA high rant 1: This rant qualifies as a new class of highness rant. This is because I am on a far higher plane of chronic than has yet been experienced. I am so labeling these special experiences "MEGA highs".

The animal instinct of having killed the father in the wild. It is a moment of sheer delight, having gained position in the pack- the ability to procreate amongst females, the ability to fuck the mother especially; and the power to control all resources and achieve maximum nourishment and enjoyment. This is what the young adult male works toward. What all his goals and aspirations are. That's because it passes down his genetic code, where the other approach (not killing father or fucking mother) does not. This is a basic instinct.

In our society the entire cause of our personalities and their deformities traces back to parentings failure in teaching us to live up to societies expectations on how we should behave. Bad parenting is defined by society as not properly raising the child to adequately live up to societies expectations. So the problem is measured also by societies values, and how twisted they are; also how complex the society is, and really just the society itself.

We are taught not to fuck our mothers; this becomes archetypeal, and in doing so, ways to socially; circumventionally achieve, sublimatorily, the same ends arise. All of society is built around a way of achieving animal instinct more easily.

In cases of strong neglect by the father or excessive nurturing by the mother, or both, a modern man will develop an oedipus complex; an inability to satisfy his needs combined with a denial of his instincts. That is a need to kill his father and fuck his mother, normally sublimated through social achievement; but not in his case. He feels this need so deeply within himself that he cannot fathom its existance at all; but it finds expression through social circumventions. It exists in the subliminal mind, outside of consciousness reach. It really should be called an oedipal disorder, where the instinct itself is the oedpisus complex

But let me not go too far with this instinct, since there is a contrary one. Along with the prospect of killing the father is always the fear of not succeeding; dying. Being killled or castrated by the father instead. You can call it castration.. I think it is killed, at the most basic level. But the only way you can conceive of death is through the genetic organs.

In cases where sufficient parenting took place there is no oedipus complex, you have a functioning adult.

Also there is the electra complex where the girl wants to get fucked by the father and to take away the favoritism of the father from the mother. This allows the girl access to resources and the protection of the alpha male and his pack, and the increased resources all leading to the increased survival of her offspring. Thus there is a genetic basis for the electra complex to develop- the instinct to seduce the father, conceive his children and win his affections from the mother / surplant the mother is evolutionary. The electra complex is evolutionary.

Again until complex society develops, at which point the fear of ostracism by the other women & reduced social influence (a natural fear of the complex) contributes to a social method of achieving these ends and circumventing the fear (again the motivating force of the progress of society- economics and invention).

In females the modern electra complex is the bitchy things they do, all reflecting the conflicts with the complex itself. They talk shit about eachother; they will act as if they do not desire men; they will act to please certain men but withhold sex until he is of some social value to them- that is he has committed to them (at which point he is only satiated.. love to a woman is really social security [and I really do think they take that in check form]); I've even seen it as a compensatory feigned niceness to the mother archetype.. saying thank you when someone helps you is never genuine when done by a female.

So yeah, these are inhibitions which the female develops in society which come from her inadequate socialization & repressed & sublimated instincts.

This is also why it is, for a fact, a mistake to settle on one female. She will no longer have any drive or life within the tribe; no competition with other women, etc. No social connection. She will become depraved, fat, and a bitch with repressed instincts. So do not get married.

What you have to do to solve both these problems is identify what represents the father or the mother archetype on a societal level, and fuck that. This is known as social achievement- it resolves the conflict between instinct and the society.
    Last edited by rat1; 09-25-2011 at 12:26 PM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, it's a direct extrapolation from prenatal qualities to their mirror in another. the 'objectification' of one's parent tends to be different, as combining forms fixations take is at root the same cloak you described in the feminine energy's activity. so I see castration as a universalized death, phallic commonality causing mutual anxiety, not just a unit's end, but a cycle's. the only way to sustain this presumption, that it can and must be as long as possible, is with an irrational embodiment, feminine energy. so, while 'finding and fucking the parent' makes sense on a theoretical level, it wouldn't resolve the fixation, just intensify it.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude joseph campbell

plz read k

mucho braingasms promised
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, I just wrote that because I was having visions of who I was as a person of this man who had just killed his father in the wild and was experiencing the glee and power of that achievement. I really dont even know much about this complex but I can picture it in my head thinking about sort of human monkey packs. So if you wana explain the rest I'd be interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    yeah, it's a direct extrapolation from prenatal qualities to their mirror in another. the 'objectification' of one's parent tends to be different, as combining forms fixations take is at root the same cloak you described in the feminine energy's activity. so I see castration as a universalized death, phallic commonality causing mutual anxiety, not just a unit's end, but a cycle's. the only way to sustain this presumption, that it can and must be as long as possible, is with an irrational embodiment, feminine energy. so, while 'finding and fucking the parent' makes sense on a theoretical level, it wouldn't resolve the fixation, just intensify it.
    How could you ever fully dissolve the instinct? It's a basic instinct. Fulfilling it through social achievement is the acceptable / sustainable way of satiating it. We are still viciously consuming resources, fucking the earth, fucking the animals and plants and all that shit. That's just something you accept when you participate in society. The only other possibility is to try changing society to suite your needs... like leading the monkey pack in a better direction. Maybe that could somehow help, not sure how.
    Last edited by rat1; 09-26-2011 at 03:42 AM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the instinct as such can't be dissolved, just its expression. when a complex becomes an opposition ("this was taken, now I must take"), a direct attack only further entangles the person; hence the difference between riches and wealth. the same holds true for the ideal parent and unidentified other, they repulse each other in the person's psyche. this attitude leads to social discord to be controlled (master-slave dialectic), which breeds exploitation. that's what I meant with the feminine energy carrying it, like a soundboard. adjusting society to one's needs is part of any society's evolution, imo. many individuals have to cooperate for the same reason for the idea of a state to make sense. it's only when the latter's phallic edifice reverses this, that things go awry.
    4w3-5w6-8w7