Thread: Moving High Ramblings Here

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah... yeah I am.
    Well my problem is I still am a child in many ways, I avoid responsibility and the real world.. mostly because I am living the easy life here at home, and I enjoy myself. But that's changing over the next year or 2, so I think that problem will correct itself and I'll start getting layed. I just have 1 or 2 more years of childish neglect of real life responsibilities left in me and I plan on enjoying them.

brief interlude and smokes some resin out of a pipe

Rant 6 frequency of life-
    I would briefly like to say that I am high as fuck again talking about frequencies.

Everything is basically a string or frequency. You know that. Well that includes us. Not just our constituent parts, but our lives as a whole - our souls vibration... an accumulation of all moments of our life expressed as a vibration.

I think that life itself creates a frequency through its existance, and this frequency sets the boundary of the frequency of this universe. That is because we cannot perceive beyond our own senses.

Basically life is the perfect unification of all elements and compounds arranged so as to create an unfathomable pattern. Thus life is the highest frequency in the universe- an irrational pattern.

Life is pure mathematical relativity, it's like the vibration of the universe itself.

I see no reason to believe there's a boundary to the universe. It is infinite, and parts of it our beyond our perception.
    The strands of our lives (our souls) are frequencies of a realm beyond our own perception.

So it follows these soul frequencies are part of another world. A world above our world, beyond our perception.

We are strands in this other world. It is possible we are strands that make up another life form. we could be the sub-sub-sub-sub-sub atomic particles of another world. We could be radio waves.

If our souls are part of another world, I wonder if death would allow us to cross the threshold.
    Last edited by rat1; 09-19-2011 at 07:08 AM.

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    Rant 6 frequency of life-
    Have you ever read A Wind In The Door?

Cool thread btw.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I never have. Why?