Thread: Moving High Ramblings Here

Hybrid View

Creepy-male

Is this thread open for discussion, or should I post that elsewhere?

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post all you want in it as long as it pertains to the high ramblings, OR you're high yourself and have a rambling to go onto. But you must be high if making your own content.. that is the one rule.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

complete libidinal freedom colors the idea of an alpha male, as it signifies the apex of surplus-consumption; but it never works in reality, because -- with any alpha male role -- the super-ego's burdens have to be transformed into tools, not just discarded or destroyed in a self-induced frenzy. look to 2008 for an example.

your monkey descriptions make sense. filling the role of an alpha monkey out of necessity is much different from using the role to claim oneself as such, though the latter is the most frequent tactic in the work arena.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your posts are really good crazedrat.

Although I think your only problem with women is that you are boyish and sort of prickly, and women seem to be more into guys who are more grown up acting and 'suave' and kinda str8 male vampire ish. I relate to your frustrations and understand you just want some fucking pussy already, but women as a whole always force men to be more ethical about their sexuality. Unless you try to get some sociopathic child molester as a partner but I don't think you'd really enjoy that.

Who knows though? Your superpower seems like you are an incredible advocate for the truly weak and downtrodden, and you are a good person to go after the bad guys as you smell it so well but never really let it seep into your own essence. When you lose your temper it comes off more as cute than mean. An organization could easily use you to rape and kill sociopathic women. You have no problem going after those that bite, and you see it as a moral obligation for your friends and those who have treated you kindly. You are like a Dexter of sorts.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah... yeah I am.
    Well my problem is I still am a child in many ways, I avoid responsibility and the real world.. mostly because I am living the easy life here at home, and I enjoy myself. But that's changing over the next year or 2, so I think that problem will correct itself and I'll start getting layed. I just have 1 or 2 more years of childish neglect of real life responsibilities left in me and I plan on enjoying them.

brief interlude and smokes some resin out of a pipe

Rant 6 frequency of life-
    I would briefly like to say that I am high as fuck again talking about frequencies.

Everything is basically a string or frequency. You know that. Well that includes us. Not just our constituent parts, but our lives as a whole - our souls vibration... an accumulation of all moments of our life expressed as a vibration.

I think that life itself creates a frequency through its existance, and this frequency sets the boundary of the frequency of this universe. That is because we cannot perceive beyond our own senses.

Basically life is the perfect unification of all elements and compounds arranged so as to create an unfathomable pattern. Thus life is the highest frequency in the universe- an irrational pattern.

Life is pure mathematical relativity, it's like the vibration of the universe itself.

I see no reason to believe there's a boundary to the universe. It is infinite, and parts of it our beyond our perception.
    The strands of our lives (our souls) are frequencies of a realm beyond our own perception.

So it follows these soul frequencies are part of another world. A world above our world, beyond our perception.

We are strands in this other world. It is possible we are strands that make up another life form. we could be the sub-sub-sub-sub-sub atomic particles of another world. We could be radio waves.

If our souls are part of another world, I wonder if death would allow us to cross the threshold.
    Last edited by rat1; 09-19-2011 at 07:08 AM.

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    Rant 6 frequency of life-
    Have you ever read A Wind In The Door?

Cool thread btw.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I never have. Why?