View Poll Results: what type is Kate Bush?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 6.67%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

8 53.33%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 6.67%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

3 20.00%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 6.67%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Kate Bush

Hybrid View

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see a delta NF rather easily, and then I'd think EII > IEE.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

udp, what do you think of her type?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    udp, what do you think of her type?
    I really don't know.

Man, professional dancers can really be killer with their hips

Each time I see something that leads towards beta INFp or delta INFj, I'm not really sure. Maybe ENFp. Here stuff is definitely abstract enough to be INFp. But I really can't make out any quadra values. She could easily just be an INFj who has fallen in love with music and dance.

Her scrupulousness in terms of wanting to focus on her work rather than promoting it (in video 2 or 3 on esper's post) could be more an INFj thing.

And yet, her music is just so abtract, is it really about ?
    I'm not sure.

This video makes me think INFj

I find her attractive there.
    But I can't quite tell what her head movements mean.

For some reason, how she answers the question of "can you tell us a little bit about the atmosphere of this album" - at the end of that interview - stands out to me. I'm not sure what though.

Her posture there ALMOST makes me think "Yes, INFp", because it seems lax. And her movement ALMOST reminds me of this INFp I know. But I'm not 100% sure.

I'd have to talk with her and interact with her more though to know if she is beta or alpha. I haven't found anything conclusive on the net so far.

PS: I really like her dress in that interview, for some reason. It's totally hot, and I never say that about dresses.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Wasn't she one of the girls somebody said I resembled in the chats? Interesting.
    Actually, I do not see a strong comparison between you two. You seem a lot more blatantly INFp, like the other INFps I know.

Maybe KB is ENFp. I am really unsure at this time.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Actually, I do not see a strong comparison between you two. You seem a lot more blatantly INFp, like the other INFps I know.

Maybe KB is ENFp. I am really unsure at this time.
    I've seen enough interviews with her now to write with some confidence that Beta NF seems a long shot... In any of these videos, has anyone seen anything that makes one believe that she values Se..? (echo-o-o-o-o...)

That said, it's tough to tell between ENFp and INFj... What's cool is that this thread has gotten me into some of her music... Has anyone heard the song suspended in gaffa? It's awesome!! It's nuts--I definitely recommend it, for sure. (Alpha vibe to that song.)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i really cannot see infj (in her music, interviews, etc.)
    i really think she's infp.
    the mannerisms in the last video posted really remind me of marilyn monroe's. i also thought that her response about her latest album was unexpected (if you're thinking that she's infj). i think infj's like more to define things themselves and to sort of make sure that people see their ideals and visions the way that they do.
    does her musical style remind anyone else of tori amos?
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, people say tori amos a lot.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    i really cannot see infj (in her music, interviews, etc.)
    i really think she's infp.
    the mannerisms in the last video posted really remind me of marilyn monroe's. i also thought that her response about her latest album was unexpected (if you're thinking that she's infj). i think infj's like more to define things themselves and to sort of make sure that people see their ideals and visions the way that they do.
    does her musical style remind anyone else of tori amos?
    There's definitely a lot of Fe in her lyrics and musical arrangements... Also, I see what you mean about Marilyn Monroe in that last interview... Typing by just those elements, I'd tend agree with you about INFp... I'll tell you what too, her accent throws me for a loop, haha.

I've noticed this though: in her interviews, Fe is not very strong. Fi is more so... I could see her being INFp if behaviors that I've classified as Fi may just be Fe in an one-on-one, intimate interview setting... The group interview posted, however, seems to contradict this idea.

In other words, good point, lol... I'm not so sure about typing her as Delta anymore.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My impression is that she seems to have a focused intensity. And that she wouldn't mind being manhandled. I'd say beta NF for her.

Personally she makes me uneasy. I feel wary about her. She feels untrustworthy.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    I've noticed this though: in her interviews, Fe is not very strong. Fi is more so... I could see her being INFp if behaviors that I've classified as Fi may just be Fe in an one-on-one, intimate interview setting... The group interview posted, however, seems to contradict this idea.
    I see a lot of Fe and very little Fi in the interviews, actually. It's just that subtle Fe creative kind.

Also, the thing about Kate Bush's music is that there is so much Fe. Any musician/actor/whatever is going to seem more Fe-ish, but I don't think any type other than Fe-ego would _choose_ Kate Bush's style as his/her personal artistic expression. Just watching her music videos and imagining myself doing her thing gives me an immediate "I would never do that in public" feeling, which makes sense to me because I have 8th function Fe.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey