I was wondering what funciton this represents.

Sometimes when I am laying still or sitting still, and I let my mind wander, it just goes. It has happened more recently, it seems. I wonder if it is an intuition or a thinking thing, and in which way.

Is it
( or perhaps , ? )

It seems as though it is all internal. Not necessarily influnced by imagination, but things subconsciosuly arise, and then analysed, and the products are furthered - maybe that is where imagination or intution comes in.

But I've been into a few of those states over the last few days - or at least I've become "aware" of them in some way - and it is interesting. I was wondering how to look at it through socionics.

There is an intutional sense of "not focusing on anything", and it is all mental. It is not necessarily in "images", as I've heard INTps think. It is just thought, ideas.

Especially when I first wake up, laying in bed, sometimes I recognize this happening then. Certain times it can be like before falling asleep, a dream, but perhaps it has to do with awakening and falling asleep, different modes of consciousness. But the most important thing in this paragraph is that I said it happens often when I first wake up. (everything else was very supplementary and not essential)

Given that Ihave the luxory to lay in bed for a time, minutes can roll by quickly in sheer thought.

Sometimes I wonder about it being a lazyness, but it isn't like I'm not doing anything, either.

And yes, there is a difference between this and sitting calmly and peacefully without thought. What I am describing is an active state of thougt.

With references to INTj things, I am reminded of "the most detached from the body". I could say that I feel very unaware of my body or what is going on around those times. An absorption into thought completely, or some sort of portal.

I don't know what to say, but I'm just curious of what you think about what I've described here. If it happens again, I'll try to write down more what I felt after it happens.