Hybrid View

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=tcaudilllg;805330]
    Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    Now about what IEIs want... I think I've figured it. They want what beta Ni wants, and that is inclusion, which is important for the capacity to manipulate, interfere, and steer. As such they want UNLIMITED inclusion, and this is what SLE does for them by threat of aggression. "You have a right to be here", they dream of their spouse telling them, "and if anyone says anything about it, they will answer to me." Just imagine Donald Trump sitting down with a young IEI lass who is calmly detailing the hostility she has faced from other members of her group... it's not difficult. IEIs want guaranteed inclusion, so that they can engage in their subterfuge unmolested. A lot of them like to go too far with others' passions for them -- the Si EM valuing ones in particular think it great fun -- and when those they have toyed with start looking for escape (without leaving the confines of the group) it is an SLE whom they will look to to push out their victim. And if an SLE is not available, they will try to create the image of one in their lover, whose affection they have engaged in the romance games to cultivate.
    Damn. You hatin'.

Also that's totally wrong. I mean, sure, like, on a sort of boring "if I'm scheming to get something material" level, yeah, that's super helpful, as far as SLEs handling the part I'm bad at.

But on like a real level, on a fundamental level, on a life level, obviously what I want isn't inclusion. I thought you were going to go in another direction, like IEIs want to include everything into their thought, which might be slightly more accurate but still not right. But no, what I want ultimately for my life isn't inclusion, it's Life, Spirit, and Truth. The essence of energy or whatever. I want the sensation of mental, physical, and spiritual activity.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    I mean, sure, like, on a sort of boring "if I'm scheming to get something material" level, yeah, that's super helpful, as far as SLEs handling the part I'm bad at.

But on like a real level, on a fundamental level, on a life level, obviously what I want isn't inclusion. I thought you were going to go in another direction, like IEIs want to include everything into their thought, which might be slightly more accurate but still not right. But no, what I want ultimately for my life isn't inclusion, it's Life, Spirit, and Truth. The essence of energy or whatever. I want the sensation of mental, physical, and spiritual activity.
    Strong activity. A transport of some sort, a delirium of aliveness. Living in spikes of maximum activity and reflecting on them.

Who makes puny material gain a life goal?
    Reason is a whore.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    Strong activity. A transport of some sort, a delirium of aliveness. Living in spikes of maximum activity and reflecting on them.

Who makes puny material gain a life goal?
    This deserves three thumbsups.

Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be that as it may, I'm not sure IEIs in general want "activity".

Now reflection... THAT sounds a little more IEI-like.