Quote Originally Posted by Agee View Post
.....PLEASE help me......I really don't like doing this but I need help. It hurts so much, when you realize the one thing that stopped you from being happy is your ability to be such an incredible dumbass. Like...im just so...help me please. Long story short, me being as stupid as I am, I messed up on two separate occasions with two different girls who I think are INFp. I wouldn't even say I messed up, its worse than that. I didn't have the guts to really approach them out of fear of whatever and now I just can't stop thinking about them. Whats even worse is I probably will never see either one of them in my life again, all I can think about is how I messed up and how somebody else is taking them for themselves. I don't know if its just lust but I can't describe my feelings, there was something about them that just made me want to...

Since I don't feel like going there, what the fuck do you WANT?! What do you want me to do???

I feel like an asshole writing all of this, just know that in real life I would -NEVER- reveal something like this...its the internet.
Agee I have had those same thoughts so many times. I'll bet you are an LII-IEI like me.