Thread: IEIs-INFps: what do you want?

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I want to make love for about 4 hours a day with somebody. The other 2 or 3, I want to spend time my friends and fag hags. <3

And then I want to spend the rest of the day BEING LEFT ALONE so I can write stories and play video games and think to myself and recharge my introverted batteries.
    ^

I think I want to preserve a natural lifestyle & society in the modern world. The modern world is dehumanizing, it creates conflict and pain. It's a big machine which I enjoy throwing wrenches into. My aim is some minor liberation from the downward spiral of civilization. I refuse to compromise who I am for the modern world, so I end up behaving rebelliously. My name really describes me well. I feel like a caged animal, and I look at others the same way. I want people to express who they are without hesitation, to be unhindered; to be honest and to pursue their desires.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    I want to make love for about 4 hours a day with somebody. The other 2 or 3, I want to spend time my friends and fag hags. <3

And then I want to spend the rest of the day BEING LEFT ALONE so I can write stories and play video games and think to myself and recharge my introverted batteries.
    ^

I think I want to preserve a natural lifestyle & society in the modern world. The modern world is dehumanizing, it creates conflict and pain. It's a big machine which I enjoy throwing wrenches into. My aim is some minor liberation from the downward spiral of civilization. I refuse to compromise who I am for the modern world, so I end up behaving rebelliously.My name really describes me well. I feel like a caged animal, and I look at others the same way. I want people to express who they are without hesitation, to be unhindered; to be honest and to pursue their desires.
    ....Damnit, I don't know if its placebo, but I love you already. I hold back everything, or at least try my best to, for the sake of not hurting others, its so hard. I need a IEI.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Agee

You don't need an IEI. You need to stand up on your own two feet, start developing interests, getting good at it, and then socializing with people who are good at it so that you get even better at it.

Don't think another person can fix your problems, because you'll just be disappointed. Create value for yourself, then you can create value for people, then the world becomes a better place.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    @Agee

You don't need an IEI. You need to stand up on your own two feet, start developing interests, getting good at it, and then socializing with people who are good at it so that you get even better at it.

Don't think another person can fix your problems, because you'll just be disappointed. Create value for yourself, then you can create value for people, then the world becomes a better place.
    ....What I really want right now is someone to hold, somebody that understands me. What I want are those IEIs. I don't care about anything else. And what you just said is much easier said than done, although I do understand.

I feel like im in therapy...this is pathetic.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agee View Post
    ....What I really want right now is someone to hold, somebody that understands me. What I want are those IEIs. I don't care about anything else. And what you just said is much easier said than done, although I do understand.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee View Post

Lmaooo.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bacon weaves.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    Both of them? That's not cool with IEIs, generally.
    Also not cool with any girls. Or any people.

Sorry you're sad agee. Just find another girl that's IEI (assuming the previous two were) and don't fuck up that relationship? But it's not like I know you/what went wrong/why you consider it your fault/anything about you.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Agee

And this is exactly what people used to tell me.

And guys she's saying she wants the Fe, the overt demonstration of empathy and concern. She doesn't really want just any IEIs, probably... only those who have F EM.

I'll bet she crushed on Michael Jackson.

Now about what IEIs want... I think I've figured it. They want what beta Ni wants, and that is inclusion, which is important for the capacity to manipulate, interfere, and steer. As such they want UNLIMITED inclusion, and this is what SLE does for them by threat of aggression. "You have a right to be here", they dream of their spouse telling them, "and if anyone says anything about it, they will answer to me." Just imagine Donald Trump sitting down with a young IEI lass who is calmly detailing the hostility she has faced from other members of her group... it's not difficult. IEIs want guaranteed inclusion, so that they can engage in their subterfuge unmolested. A lot of them like to go too far with others' passions for them -- the Si EM valuing ones in particular think it great fun -- and when those they have toyed with start looking for escape (without leaving the confines of the group) it is an SLE whom they will look to to push out their victim. And if an SLE is not available, they will try to create the image of one in their lover, whose affection they have engaged in the romance games to cultivate.
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 09-01-2011 at 03:39 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

People tell you that because they have a point. You have to be okay with yourself before you can be okay with other people.

It's as simple as: if you cannot deal well with yourself, respect yourself and treat yourself properly, not throwing vicious accusations and bitter recriminations around at the slightest mistake, have learned when and how to cut yourself some slack, when and how to get tough with yourself, then you can't uphold your half of a relationship as well as you could. And that's a shame.

The point is to reasonably take responsability for the part(s) of life you can affect. You can't affect the departure time of 14:33 flight to Jamaica? Then you don't bother, and work around it by taking the right bus to the airport. You can affect your half of a relationship with someone you love? Then you make sure it's the best damn half you can come up with.

In other words, paradoxical as it sounds, put yourself first for the time being. Build up your own life (inner and outer). Make friends, work for your goals (hobbies, work?), be okay with and in your skin. Change what you really can't do with, adapt to the unchangeable as needed. Look at what cards you've been given, honestly, without bias or handwaving like "It's all shit" or "Well aren't *I* one perfect handsome cad", decide what you want to do with them, realistically, and see the work needed to make "want" and "can" fit together.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Agee: I'm sorry to hear you're sad. Sounds like you're in a bad place.

About the therapy comment, put it this way. Therapy, or looking to others for help (within reason), is a way to make the best of what you have faster. It's a shortcut, not something pathetic or to be ashamed of. Think of it as a lantern to help you navigate a dark path, instead of banging your shins and toes on every fridge corner.

If you need help, you get help and you use it well. That's it. Feeling bad about how you shouldn't need help goddamnit a)just makes you feel worse, which makes the problem worse and which you don't deserve b)is too harsh on yourself, you're human no?

Work with what you have, not what you wish you had.
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=tcaudilllg;805330]
    Now about what IEIs want... I think I've figured it. They want what beta Ni wants, and that is inclusion, which is important for the capacity to manipulate, interfere, and steer. As such they want UNLIMITED inclusion, and this is what SLE does for them by threat of aggression. "You have a right to be here", they dream of their spouse telling them, "and if anyone says anything about it, they will answer to me." Just imagine Donald Trump sitting down with a young IEI lass who is calmly detailing the hostility she has faced from other members of her group... it's not difficult. IEIs want guaranteed inclusion, so that they can engage in their subterfuge unmolested. A lot of them like to go too far with others' passions for them -- the Si EM valuing ones in particular think it great fun -- and when those they have toyed with start looking for escape (without leaving the confines of the group) it is an SLE whom they will look to to push out their victim. And if an SLE is not available, they will try to create the image of one in their lover, whose affection they have engaged in the romance games to cultivate.
    Damn. You hatin'.

Also that's totally wrong. I mean, sure, like, on a sort of boring "if I'm scheming to get something material" level, yeah, that's super helpful, as far as SLEs handling the part I'm bad at.

But on like a real level, on a fundamental level, on a life level, obviously what I want isn't inclusion. I thought you were going to go in another direction, like IEIs want to include everything into their thought, which might be slightly more accurate but still not right. But no, what I want ultimately for my life isn't inclusion, it's Life, Spirit, and Truth. The essence of energy or whatever. I want the sensation of mental, physical, and spiritual activity.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    I mean, sure, like, on a sort of boring "if I'm scheming to get something material" level, yeah, that's super helpful, as far as SLEs handling the part I'm bad at.

But on like a real level, on a fundamental level, on a life level, obviously what I want isn't inclusion. I thought you were going to go in another direction, like IEIs want to include everything into their thought, which might be slightly more accurate but still not right. But no, what I want ultimately for my life isn't inclusion, it's Life, Spirit, and Truth. The essence of energy or whatever. I want the sensation of mental, physical, and spiritual activity.
    Strong activity. A transport of some sort, a delirium of aliveness. Living in spikes of maximum activity and reflecting on them.

Who makes puny material gain a life goal?
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    Strong activity. A transport of some sort, a delirium of aliveness. Living in spikes of maximum activity and reflecting on them.

Who makes puny material gain a life goal?
    This deserves three thumbsups.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post

^

I think I want to preserve a natural lifestyle & society in the modern world. The modern world is dehumanizing, it creates conflict and pain. It's a big machine which I enjoy throwing wrenches into. My aim is some minor liberation from the downward spiral of civilization. I refuse to compromise who I am for the modern world, so I end up behaving rebelliously. My name really describes me well. I feel like a caged animal, and I look at others the same way. I want people to express who they are without hesitation, to be unhindered; to be honest and to pursue their desires.
    Study sociology for a year, it works very therapeutic and will give you the ammo to escape the downward spiral of civilization, without having to spend the amounts of energy absorbed by rebellious behavior.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking