Quote Originally Posted by vague
That's well illustrated in your posts. You can write something that is both entertaining and logical-slash-relevant. The two latter things often escape me. I often have a vague idea of a concept but can't quite cognitize it into words. Your posts color in the background. Half the things I understand well about socionics I derived from your posts, they're written in a way that resonates easily for me. Really!-- that's not just an embarassing gushy display of Fe.
*sniff* That's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard... since yesterday. Jeesh... now I feel kinda bad about telling that gypsy lady to put a curse on your progeny. *offers to share his bowl of strawberries with vague as a sign of friendship* I do get taken abaxk by strong Fi, also... in fact, the Fe-bitching here is representative of that in a way and that definitely had me chewing at my collar.

I don't think my posts are humorous at all... in fact, I can rarely ever get people to laugh with "normal" jokes. I have to do it by making an idiot of myself. I have this character that I revert into whenever there's charming to be done - it's sort of like an overgrown, oversexed and drug-addled five-year old Venezuelan Buddhist monk. I can't be the only one who does this, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
Stay in Betaaaaa We want you here!
Alrighty! *chains himself to Beta*

I shall not, I shall not be moved
I shall not, I shall not be moved
Just like a tree that's standing by the water
I shall not be moved