I could go with IEE. He has interesting thoughts (and no I haven't read any of his books, just seen things here and there on youtube, so I admit I could be completely wrong), but I imagine he didn't value logical or structured thinking. Some of the things he says can be summed up with less intuitive-feeling thoughts. For example, he had a story about a shoe shiner that shined his shoes and was happy and singing while doing it and so Alan says we should treat work as play because then you will have fun and enjoy it and it will be much more meaningful (paraphrased by me, of course - you can listen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IGgGQZth08). And yes, that can be inspirational and enlightening and self-helpy for some people, but on the same token, he's also just reframing the old adage of "do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life" to "love what you do and you'll never work a day in your life", which just seems way too simple. But he's fun to listen to, if I just take what he's saying on face value.