Thread: Anders Behring Breivik

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ISTjs are not good at long term planning though, this guy made claims about doing precisely this since 2009.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    ISTjs are not good at long term planning though..
    But ENTps are??

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Analyst Trevor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    ISTjs are not good at long term planning though..
    But ENTps are??
    I am not one. I cant say for sure. But I would Imagine so. is related to planning as far as I understand it, even though ENTps tend to embark on adventures without thinking...idk maybe hes INTj then. I dont care anymore lol. Hes some creepy fucked weirdo - dont get me wrong Ashton's idea for posting this was good but I dont wanna think about this guy anymore.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rational is an absolute certainty.
    Also, he favoured neither S or N strongly. He was both the debater and the plotter, and also the actor himself. But I would have to give the edge to sensory component.
    The meticulousness by which he proceeded and the willingness to be alone while being outwardly superficially charismatic all suggest a powerful thinking component.

I think xSTj can be relied on.

Now I would slightly lean toward ESTj. I base this on his willingness to adopt different roles rapidly throughout his life. He was a normal kid first, then a worker out of the country, a leftist tag artist, suddenly a right wing nut, an agnostic, suddenly "moderately christian", then a freemason and a "templar".
    ISTj-Tis, in my experience, tend toward consistency.

Also, he made himself a successful businessman I believe. Suggesting willingness to push forward in the long term and well, ability in business logic.

I had one of those 9/11 / John Kennedy types of moments with this piece of news.
    I think there's worse to come.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post
    Also, he made himself a successful businessman I believe. Suggesting willingness to push forward in the long term and well, ability in business logic.
    He was making cash knowing already he's going to do it, preparing, gathering materials for one purpose. People he has been discussing "things" with went apeshit after hearing what has he done, at least those on Stormfront.

I think you know how EDL took it.

I can say that he had a dream.
    Last edited by Absurd; 07-24-2011 at 07:22 PM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post
    Rational is an absolute certainty.
    Also, he favoured neither S or N strongly. He was both the debater and the plotter, and also the actor himself. But I would have to give the edge to sensory component.
    The meticulousness by which he proceeded and the willingness to be alone while being outwardly superficially charismatic all suggest a powerful thinking component.

I think xSTj can be relied on.

Now I would slightly lean toward ESTj. I base this on his willingness to adopt different roles rapidly throughout his life. He was a normal kid first, then a worker out of the country, a leftist tag artist, suddenly a right wing nut, an agnostic, suddenly "moderately christian", then a freemason and a "templar".
    ISTj-Tis, in my experience, tend toward consistency.

I had one of those 9/11 / John Kennedy types of moments with this piece of news.
    I think there's worse to come.
    on could argue the bolded implies neither of the two is his PoLR.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Seems beta to me, LSI works. Don't think this guy is irrational.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There does seem to be missing that "let's lead!" ethos. This guy is not playing the leader at all... in fact he is very dutifully unraveling the entire Norway Supremacist network. No concern for his "comrades" at all. He seems to accepted the judgment of his society that his way was the wrong way. Typical for a defeated conservative.

I'm sure when the interview comes along he'll be perfectly transparent.

Something when I first saw his picture, reminded me of Lunar Silver Star Story's Ghaleon. Just a little less egotistical.

The execution style procession reminds of the Terminator.

His father criticized his choice today, saying that he should have chose to kill himself instead of these others.... My... that's a haunting example. No telling how many suicides that statement will anchor.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

his eyes don't look like those of an introvert to me. they radiate outward, looking for connection...

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm curious why everyone so eagerly locks him down as a J type when it is stereotypically the P types that are more inclined to cross social and societal boundaries. i think the case for a P type can explicitly be made on this basis.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI was my gut reaction to his pictures, but looking more closely I'm thinking LSE or LIE.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...