Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I've met more loving and kind LSI men in my life than my very own hard ass, rude, unkind, impolite, womenizing duals than ever in any quadra. Now chew on that!!!!
    You actually remind me of the killer.

So you no longer hold LSEs in such high ideals? I'm surprised

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what pushed this guy over the edge between WoW player and mass killer?

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Death knights. The imbalance drove him into rage.

Seriously, you can tell by his smile his personality is a facade. It's is a scam covering up his base impulses, hiding them behind good social values. He has a contradictory desire to be known as both ordinary and extraordinary. Desires notoriety but demands humility. See his right wing fanaticalism, his claims to be a christian. In that sense he is very much like Maritsa. At the same time he has a strong sense of entitlement which he probably felt was being deprived of him through forced conformity combined with his repressed base impulses. The conformity he projected onto the labor party while the repressed impulses radicalized and targeted the perceived oppressor.
    Last edited by rat1; 07-25-2011 at 08:47 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Anders Behring Breivik is a Norwegian citizen, and the suspected perpetrator of the 2011 Norway attacks, although it is yet unknown if he acted alone.[1][2][3] On 22 July 2011, he allegedly approached a Labour Party youth camp on Utøya island, posing as a police officer, and then opened fire on the adolescents present, reportedly killing at least 84.[4] He has also been linked with the bomb blasts which had taken place approximately two hours earlier in Oslo. He was arrested on Utøya, and is currently in police custody.

Still looking for further info. Post it if you have it.
    He looks paranoid, like the kind of guy who is always looking over his shoulder.

Reminds me of the kind of guy I'd meet on the street. Kinda clingy, desperate to talk or for any kind of real conversation.

Fuck if I'd met the man we probably wouldn't be at this place now.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    You actually remind me of the killer.
    Okay, I smiled.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what I've seen until now, I'd probably type him -ISTj as well.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My guess would be ISTP-Te.

But so far I'm not convinced about which type he is.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Te-ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post

I hope that's the case here too. I sure as hell don't want this guy in my quadra.
    That isn't a nice thing to do. Shoving people out of "YOUR QUADRA" because they don't meet your expectations of not only your type or your close relations won't change who they are.

You're basically saying, "lets put all the bad humans in beta;" which isn't true. I've met more loving and kind LSI men in my life than my very own hard ass, rude, unkind, impolite, womenizing duals than ever in any quadra. Now chew on that!!!!
    Oh. Lying again. Nice.

For the record, that's not what I was doing at all. If you have two brain cells and the ability to read you would note that that is very much exactly NOT what I was doing. While you are a lying piece of crud, I most certainly am not and proclaim only what the evidence points me toward. If you did have that half a brain you would have noted that if anything I was most willing to empathize even with this person while I simultaneously find his actions very very disturbing.

Rude, unkind, impolite, oversexual. You must be describing yourself.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I looked up everything I could on him as soon as I saw the news. Fucking disgusting, why kill healthy, innocent teens to prove a point? Idk why that pisses me off the most. Go after old farts who you think fucked your country over if you must. 98 killed and only MAXIMUM 21 years . thats disgusting. Copy cats will follow suit. I want to torture him myself. slowly.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Rude, unkind, impolite, oversexual. You must be describing yourself.
    Haha! Thanks Ashton for posting this thread, beer's on me.

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Copy cats will follow suit.
    That's the problem. He, himself, is a copy cat, he did exactly the same thing as 3 people before him, to a greater extent though. Nothing creative there.

EDIT: Oh yea, I think he is either LSI or LII although leaning LSI, sounds a lot better.
    Last edited by Absurd; 07-25-2011 at 04:48 PM.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post

EDIT: Oh yea, I think he is either LSI or LII although leaning LSI, sounds a lot better.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14267007

After reading this I'm thinking more LII>LSI.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post
    After reading this I'm thinking more LII>LSI.
    Ah yes, that's what bugs me as well, and I think you may be right. That's quite common, plagiarism. ****** did the same. Anyway, no weirdos policy, so fack him, you've heard that right Maritsa.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More pics and a bit of analysis:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14259989

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So, there's David Lane, Unabomber, Timothy McVeigh, and Vidkun Quisling, Varg Vikernes and last but not least Anders Behring Breivik in Norway alone.

While he openly expressed these views online, there was little to indicate that the young man - described by friends as quiet, friendly and ordinary - would go on to kill dozens of people, many in cold blood.
    There's a couple of those on this forum.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I was the single opposing voice, arguing against the xenophobic, Islamaphobic postings and comments that were the norm on this page, and Breivik did not stand out with a particularly aggressive or violent rhetoric. He was quite mainstream," Mr Buehler said.
    This is what puzzles me. That Breivik was quite mainstream and that he did not stand out with a particularly aggressive or violent rhetoric.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Analyst Trevor View Post
    This is what puzzles me. That Breivik was quite mainstream and that he did not stand out with a particularly aggressive or violent rhetoric.
    What's the problem with that ?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    What's the problem with that ?
    Dunno exactly. Either nothing or something.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dunno exactly. Either nothing or something.
    That's the whole point in being mainstream.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

???

More puzzles.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

More puzzles.
    Just throw a type already, you can V.I or analyse alphabet some other time.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk why that pisses me off the most. Go after old farts who you think fucked your country over if you must. 98 killed and only MAXIMUM 21 years .
    I can't see your point, since age doesn't matter when there's a specific strategy. It is not a matter of revenge or anger, it's politics, having the next 80 years in mind. From what I read, he targeted the young leftist adherents for a maximum impact, though I don't understand how this was supposed to have greater effect than say attacking a multibullshit press conference.
    He said he does not hate, not even Muslims. He said that if Muslims got out of Europe he would have no problem with them and that he quit/refused joining extreme-right groups mainly because of their hate ideology. Secret services (1) "eliminate" a lot of "innocent" political adversaries without hating them, if you use the same notions here, you get a picture that makes more sense.
    ---

@ crazed and tcaudillg: I enjoy reading your hilarious fantasies, please post more.
    ---

(1) - the same goes for revolutionary resistances.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Q: Can significant indirect damage against civilians be justified?

A: Yes and no. It can be justified in the sense that it is the only pragmatical way to move forward. When someone blows up a government building it is obviously not with the intention to kill the cleaning lady or the janitor. The target has been selected after careful consideration because it will yield the wanted results.

There are extreme and moderate forces. We are all cultural conservatives even though we use different means. We have taken it upon ourselves to use brute, cynical force so other people don’t have to. The other political fronts should welcome it as a necessary evil in order to rid ourselves of a much greater evil.

Innocent people will die, in the thousands. But it is still better than the alternative; millions of dead Europeans, which is the worst case phase 3 scenario.
    Obviously, the PCCTS, Knights Templar does not have mass appeal as we are a relatively cynical/cruel/goal oriented armed resistance group. However, our primary foundational principles (a majority of them) still have mass appeal and are supported by as many as 50-60% of all Europeans. The reason for this is due to the fact that we oppose ALL hate ideologies and we consider it illogical to fight hate with hate. Of course, this does not mean that we will use less brutal methods in our operations. It only means that our foundational ideological principles will have mass appeal to a majority of Europeans.
    Q: What motivates you? How have you managed to stay focused and motivated for more than 8 years? Is it bitterness and hate towards the so called ”cultural Marxist/multiculturalist elites” or perhaps towards Islam?

A: No, not at all. In fact, if they (the cultural Marxists) against all odds renounced multiculturalism today, halted all Muslim immigration and started deportation of all Muslims I would forgive them for their past crimes, and I think most Europeans would as well, despite the fact that more than 15 000 Europeans have died and 500 000 have been raped and/or ravaged physically or mentally due to multiculturalism. If they refuse to surrender before 2020 it will be no turning back. We will eventually annihilate every single one of them. They should know this so I hope they surrender before the deadline.

If they continue to defy the will of Europeans for decades to come and force Europe to the brink of catastrophe, they will be shown no mercy. It will be an extremely bloody reckoning and thousands of them will most likely be executed.

Secondly, I don’t hate Muslims at all. I acknowledge that there are magnificent Muslim individuals in Europe. In fact, I have had several Muslim friends over the years, some of which I still respect. This does not mean however that I will accept an Islamic presence in Europe. Muslim individuals who do not assimilate 100% within 2020 will be deported as soon as we manage to seize power.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's not cool and collected SLI as I thought to read from his planning methodology.

He has this clownish smile on his face on nearly every pic that has been made of him the last few days.

So here's my new, very low certainty guess: IEI

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perhaps: ENTJ
    probably: some delta, trying to preserve the order and 'purity' of his country, I'd say ISTP.
    unlikely: ISTJ, ESTP, ESFP or any beta.

doesn't look like ISTJ to me, looks like a crazy delta trying to save his country from a perceived muslim invasion which would bring social chaos etc.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    Idk why that pisses me off the most. Go after old farts who you think fucked your country over if you must. 98 killed and only MAXIMUM 21 years .
    I can't see your point, since age doesn't matter when there's a specific strategy.It is not a matter of revenge or anger, it's politics, having the next 80 years in mind. From what I read, he targeted the young leftist adherents for a maximum impact, though I don't understand how this was supposed to have greater effect than say attacking a multibullshit press conference.
    You are a stupid fuck.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Bolt for showing your support for the justified cold slaughter of 87 adolescents.
    You very well should know that things like this would get me very upset because they completely disregard the very existence of humanity.
    Breivik is sub-human. He's an embarrassment to associate with. He doesn't deserve empathy, he deserves the death penalty.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

He strikes me as LSI or LII from what I know of him.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Te-ISTp
    he certainly VIs like one, that smile on the first pic looks very much Fe-devaluing

sensing+logical for sure

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Bolt for showing your support for the justified cold slaughter of 87 adolescents.
    Anything for you, crazed.
    Breivik is sub-human.
    My guess is that even my grandma can be more objective than that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you high? It's fucking self explanatory. 87 children were slaughtered on an island by a madman who thinks his actions are going to spark an anti-islamic revolution. They won't, the only thing he accomplished was killing them all. Children who he crazilly labeled 'labor party children' just because they happened to go to summer camp run by the labor party. As if children have formed their political views. What amazes me is you identify with his delusional narcissism (a trait you both share), and here you are defending his ideas as somehow.. objectively justified? You miserable, feeble little shit. Your father should of beaten you more.
    There's nothing objective about his delusions, they're idealistic as all hell.
    Last edited by rat1; 07-26-2011 at 08:22 AM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got ESTp vibes from him; emphatically Static ones. the shape of the head is something commonly found among ESTps:

http://www.socioniko.net/ru/type-foto/fl-fil.html

by some creepy twist of fate i find the best examples of it among the females...

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rational is an absolute certainty.
    Also, he favoured neither S or N strongly. He was both the debater and the plotter, and also the actor himself. But I would have to give the edge to sensory component.
    The meticulousness by which he proceeded and the willingness to be alone while being outwardly superficially charismatic all suggest a powerful thinking component.

I think xSTj can be relied on.

Now I would slightly lean toward ESTj. I base this on his willingness to adopt different roles rapidly throughout his life. He was a normal kid first, then a worker out of the country, a leftist tag artist, suddenly a right wing nut, an agnostic, suddenly "moderately christian", then a freemason and a "templar".
    ISTj-Tis, in my experience, tend toward consistency.

Also, he made himself a successful businessman I believe. Suggesting willingness to push forward in the long term and well, ability in business logic.

I had one of those 9/11 / John Kennedy types of moments with this piece of news.
    I think there's worse to come.
    on could argue the bolded implies neither of the two is his PoLR.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Seems beta to me, LSI works. Don't think this guy is irrational.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There does seem to be missing that "let's lead!" ethos. This guy is not playing the leader at all... in fact he is very dutifully unraveling the entire Norway Supremacist network. No concern for his "comrades" at all. He seems to accepted the judgment of his society that his way was the wrong way. Typical for a defeated conservative.

I'm sure when the interview comes along he'll be perfectly transparent.

Something when I first saw his picture, reminded me of Lunar Silver Star Story's Ghaleon. Just a little less egotistical.

The execution style procession reminds of the Terminator.

His father criticized his choice today, saying that he should have chose to kill himself instead of these others.... My... that's a haunting example. No telling how many suicides that statement will anchor.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

his eyes don't look like those of an introvert to me. they radiate outward, looking for connection...

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm curious why everyone so eagerly locks him down as a J type when it is stereotypically the P types that are more inclined to cross social and societal boundaries. i think the case for a P type can explicitly be made on this basis.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    his eyes don't look like those of an introvert to me. they radiate outward, looking for connection...
    That's just how static eyes are ime. He looks introvert. Even creatives don't have that watchfulness.

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    i'm curious why everyone so eagerly locks him down as a J type when it is stereotypically the P types that are more inclined to cross social and societal boundaries. i think the case for a P type can explicitly be made on this basis.
    wat

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh god, don't make me read the definition of the ethical PoLRs to you. you people are embarrassing.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast