Thread: Online MMPI Test

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    From what I can tell, the way to read the number scores is such that the first number is your score and the second is the max.
    "Raw scores on the scales are transformed into a standardized metric known as T-scores (Mean or Average equals 50, Standard Deviation equals 10)"

This is basically saying that on your T-scores any score between 40 and 60 is in the average range. (And the T-score is just your Transformed raw score)

edit: here's a webpage I found to help with interpretation:
    http://www.mmpi-info.com/mmpi-2/

"Consider "High" to be T70 or more on the MMPI, and T65 or more on the MMPI-2. The higher a scale is, the more the more pathological descripters apply. Use the more benign descripters with moderately high scores. Consider "low" to be about T45 and below on the MMPI, and T40 and below on the MMPI-2. "
    Last edited by squark; 07-24-2011 at 08:02 PM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    From what I can tell, the way to read the number scores is such that the first number is your score and the second is the max.
    "Raw scores on the scales are transformed into a standardized metric known as T-scores (Mean or Average equals 50, Standard Deviation equals 10)"

This is basically saying that on your T-scores any score between 40 and 60 is in the average range. (And the T-score is just your Transformed raw score)

edit: here's a webpage I found to help with interpretation:
    http://www.mmpi-info.com/mmpi-2/

"Consider "High" to be T70 or more on the MMPI, and T65 or more on the MMPI-2. The higher a scale is, the more the more pathological descripters apply. Use the more benign descripters with moderately high scores. Consider "low" to be about T45 and below on the MMPI, and T40 and below on the MMPI-2. "
    So is this MMPI or MMPI2?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This test indicates that I have explosive anger, as well as antisocial, schizophrenic, and hypomanic tendencies. Also I am emotionally alienated and have little control over my ego.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...