Thread: IEIs/INFps are you fickle?

Hybrid View

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not in the way that you define it; it drives me crazy when other people are fickle but as for myself I am mostly fickle in a romantic situation where I end up falling for someone who is bad for me and it suddenly hits that the person is great as a friend but way below my ideal as anything more than that. Generally I like everyone too but there are certain bitchy/cold/two-faced types that I instinctively hate and avoid just by taking one look at them. In that case, it takes a 180" change of someone's nature (since this is what I gauge in people) or an act of kindness (which I value enough to overlook other flaws, as opposed to "nice" which can be fake) for me to change my opinion about someone.

With good friends though I can forgive a few faults over time and "forget" what I was angry/pissed off about at least when I'm interacting with them... But I'll still remember it and be wary of them. For example if I have a friend whom I help out every single time to my detriment but doesn't help me out in return when I need it, I'll be very very disappointed, see that this friend is unreliable by nature and decide that in the future I won't go out of my way to help them out since they don't have a sense of gratitude/obligation. But I will still hang out with them and act normal.

Oops I just noticed this is an old thread. Silly me
    Last edited by echan; 04-22-2013 at 12:01 AM.