Hybrid View

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    The burden of proof lies on you to provide plausible evidence for your claim. So far only one example(Bolt, which you still have not provided the quote for) has been valid.
    Valid according to who? You? Since when have you been the deciding factor as to whether or not someone is of a certain type?
    None of this has anything to do with my standards. As stated before: Jonathan's type is in question - using him as an example is fallacious; and Gulanzon's type is controversial, it cannot be used as evidence either. That leaves Bolt, who is - through consensus - most likely ENTp, he is your only valid example of your claim(which a quote showing that Alpha NTs reject incompatible theories still needs to be given by you).

Please provide more examples.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    None of this has anything to do with my standards. As stated before: Jonathan's type is in question - using him as an example is fallacious; and Gulanzon's type is controversial, it cannot be used as evidence either. That leaves Bolt, who is - through consensus - most likely ENTp, he is your only valid example of your claim(which a quote showing that Alpha NTs reject incompatible theories still needs to be given by you).

Please provide more examples.
    Gulanzon's type is not controversial to me, and I already said Aleksei. Jonathan could pass as ENTp as far as I'm concerned, or something alpha NT given the very nature of this thread of comparing two different externally measurable systems/structures/etc.

I'm just stating an observation, didn't realize I need a warrant issued by ESC to do it. Next time, it'd be easier to just state your own observations in response instead of grilling me like that. People might actually learn something if that sort of discussion happens (and they do, from what I've seen in other threads where that kind of discussion takes place).