Thread: Questionnaires are fun to answer because I get to talk about myself!

Hybrid View

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what's the verdict?
    언제나.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you like answering questions? why?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    He loves talking about himself

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    He needs attention...he's a delta; that's insecurity that is related with needing Fi, relations.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're gay, so your perception of being socially dominant is likely skewed, especially since you're in high school. Or maybe you're doing some internet-posturing.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Your relations with Hemoglobin is very confusing to me. Would you please explain what interactions you have with one another in real life?
    -

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has nobody yet noticed that EIEs just love talking about themselves
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your relations with Hemoglobin is very confusing to me. Would you please explain what interactions you have with one another in real life?
    I do theatrical makeup as a lifestyle/fashion and Uwace happens to be my model.

A more in depth description of our in person relationship is more along the lines of parental figure with a bit of silliness. A lot of emotional support is given when needed.

In terms of his relationship with Moredhel; Moredhel is my business partner and confidant (absolutely nothing is sacred between us... if you're telling me something you're essentially telling him). He's my sanity check on my ideas and we bounce everything around with each other. Anybody that interacts with me will at one point or another interact with Moredhel so this is how Uwace knows him.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He needs attention...he's a delta; that's insecurity that is related with needing Fi, relations.
    Liking attention is not Delta-related. I know some pretty egotistical betas.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're basing my type off someone else's answers. If I did not answer that then it's probably not true.

The reason why I answer questionnaires is because I want to generate discussions about typology and how it relates to me. I also compulsively seek external sources to confirm my thought processes.

If you could elaborate about my "insecurity" that you seem to have inferred without even being me then please do so.
    언제나.

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You still haven't answered my question. Why are you asking questions about my relations? I don't like random strangers online poking into my life.

Self =/= life.

NOBODY talks about my life unless I do.
    언제나.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    You still haven't answered my question. Why are you asking questions about my relations? I don't like random strangers online poking into my life.

Self =/= life.

NOBODY talks about my life unless I do.
    You're a Negativist type - Socially and intellectually more mistrusting.

I asked because I wanted to determine where in the equation you feel as far as what level of relations you had with whom. I am an Fi type...which means ethics of relationships; I observe who is in relation to who and how these relations grow/evolve/emotionally interact with one another. You need to learn socionics.

AND, DON'T GET AGGRESSIVE WITH ME.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You're basing my type off someone else's answers. If I did not answer that then it's probably not true.

The reason why I answer questionnaires is because I want to generate discussions about typology and how it relates to me. I also compulsively seek external sources to confirm my thought processes.

If you could elaborate about my "insecurity" that you seem to have inferred without even being me then please do so.
    I typed someone else? Who? Anyone on the forum?

Anyway. What do you mean by "confirm" your thought process. Would you please give an example of a situation?

I was basing that typing of "insecure type" on Hemoglobin's post, where she said you like talking about yourself. I presume you like attention and need affirmation, like you said, from external surroundings. Bragging, boasting, and showing off is a lessor note of this type of behavior. Loving attention is related to loving oneself and thinking highly of ones qualities, usually over generalizing. It draws attention to the self, an introverted propensity, however, if you're only doing it to joke around than you can very well be an Extravert and do this too. The insecurity stems from relations, in need of relations; one can't get attention from inanimate objects like a wall because it doesn't speak back and give you affirmation, encouragement. Delta men, both being negativist types (I have mentioned that you are a negativist type) thrive on positive affirmation from their significant other; this helps them to not get worried and down on themselves; being a negativist, worrying is very easy to do, naturally.

I'm sorry I could go on endlessly about this topic as you may see and draw all kinds of stories and a web of interaction between these ideas (I am after-all an Fi "deep" type). Minde doesn't like me using words of self affirmation, she finds them rather disgusting. Oh well. I just wanted to explain the methodology or the mental workings of my type, being on a Socionics forum.

I would like to end this here because I have to go eat. But, I might return, I'm planning (if not today than later in the future) to complete my thoughts on this subject. In the mean while, you may ask questions on this topic, if you'd like, for me to return to and further add material and elaborate.

Such questions may include:

Does insecurity involve only men or can women fall pray to it?
    Any way to know externally who is insecure or not?
    Are insecurities, that I associate with delta men, exclusive to that quadra?

etc.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Are insecurities, that I associate with delta men, exclusive to that quadra?
    The what ?

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was basing that typing of "insecure type" on Hemoglobin's post, where she said you like talking about yourself.
    I was teasing Uwace when I said that....

Most of the things I post are tongue in cheek.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why, why, why, why ?

LSE type.
    I don't think you are alright inside your head.

What relation do you have with moredhel?
    Warm ones.

Du.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

btw Absurd

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    ... I thought I'm not going to live to see another homosexual beta. ...
    why do you have so much interest in homosexual betas?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    I like to tell jokes about them.

Seriously, though, I meet them in my chapel, I have yrs of practice with them.

I think it's really something what you do here, placing him in gamma, I would like to see more.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I like to tell jokes about them.
    I see ... the kind of attention that you give them sometimes makes me wonder lol

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    I see ... the kind of attention that you give them sometimes makes me wonder lol
    Well, I am a well known person for taking homosexual ones, helping them straighten up. Whatever it takes. You don't happen to be homosexual, siuntal ?

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Moar threads

So I'm just going to randomly vomit whatever I can find in my memory bank.

Any type can be suggested as long as you have basis (eg. quotes from my posts) to support your claims.

Hmm. Let's see...

There's not really a reason as to why I'm making this thread, it's just that it's fun to make type-me threads and that I find it rather "productive" (even if it confuses me) because I get to know more about first impressions of me online. Besides it's only legit if I have a type-me thread on a personality forum.

I've been told I'm too fun/bubbly/whatever <insert feely adjective here> because my sense of humor online is light-hearted and I like to shock people for the fun of it. The reason why I do this online is because I can get away with it without any sort of consequence to it. I have more liberty to choose my audience online than I do IRL. There's always some sort of shit that could happen IRL - prejudice etc; I work in a team-based environment and it's essential that my rep be clean because where I am it's rather retarded socially (them not knowing I'm GHEY). I can't possibly get cooperation or direct people in a team if those close-minded idiots know I'm ghey.

I am quite aware of my usual first impressions online (this thread might change the usual). From what I gather I give off this gay vibe -- the literal and social connotation. I also like to shock people online by showing people homo erotica and <insert sexually charged gay stuff here>. My sense of humor is rather sexually charged. I honestly don't know where the "light-hearted" stuff came from.

In person I am rather stand-offish in new social situations, it's not really a wariness. It's just apathy and the want to fade in and observe. In this respect I can come off quite cold and it would rather contradict my online persona. I usually just go about following others. Usually this social situation that causes me to be like this has more than 6 people. I don't like big groups that I have to get close to. If it's a presentation I am able to convey my message to a large audience but if it's mingling around without a specific purpose or no immediate benefit then I just shut off.

At class or when I'm doing work I've been told I'm quite intimidating because I seem to know everything and what's the best thing to do. Those people in a group with me - the facilitator usually gives the best comments to my group's presentation. People in my group usually come to me for instructions and I'm usually the one generating ideas/questions to solve the day's problem and the rest seem like my mules in comparison to myself. So it's like a one-man show with a bunch of mules to play around with. I've also been told that it's rather stressful working with me because I have the end goal in my head -- to get an A grade for the day (and I make sure I earn it!). We're graded daily. Coming back, my facilitators have told me that I am "actively engaged" in group discussions and "conscientious" when it comes to the execution phase of doing the presentation. They have also commented on the delivery of the presentation for me: I need to be a bit more lively and more engaging to the audience.

At home I don't really talk to my family members due to ideological differences and brushes. I just mind my own business and I don't particularly care what happens to my mother or brother unless it directly affects me. I just do what is needed of me, go back into my room and just mind my own business. I am relatively uninvolved and cold in social matters UNLESS I deem you worthy of my attention.

When I am with my friends it depends on the mood I am in. I'm usually the most obnoxious and most dirtiest (I sometimes tell myself I need to bleach my head). I can be so open about sexual matters that it challenges the status quo (well, from where I am). If there's a camera involved I make sure I'm the biggest or at the very least, noticeable. My role among friends is established -- while I may not be the loudest or can be when I choose to be, I am the solid base, the rock people can hold onto. I am my kindest and warmest to my friends. I don't use the term "friend" lightly, I only consider people friends to people I accept in my inner circle. Other people such as acquaintances I just maintain a superficial relationship with them or even resort to conflict if the situation arises.

I have this need for success and that would display a 3-ish trait. I have this need to be better than the 2 failures I have with my parents. It's not really a fear of failure, oh I don't know. I don't want to live like them. I don't want to have to put myself in that situation they put me to grow up in. I have this real narcissism complex but that's 3 anyway. Whatever.

As a kid (I doubt it would be relevant) I was rather shy and subdued. I was sensitive too. Years of physical and psychological abuse have turned me into this cold monster that I am now and really couldn't care less about people's opinion of me personally speaking. If it's related to work matters then of course, I would be interested. Hmm.... as a kid. I was the smart kid "everyone loved" or rather favored who sat by the side like a good kid should and read a book. I have my violent streaks too and this is because when I was 7 I told myself I am not going to let myself be pushed around BY ANYONE. This is, I think, why the abuse continued. I was essentially unwilling to let ANYONE control me and my parents tried to assert control over me and that's why I think the conflict happens. When I was 11-ish I was the kid who had problems with EVERYONE. I was the one pissing and stepping people off. I think it applies for now, I am the one usually pissing people off. And I have to end up asking for apologies (that feeling really does suck, can't just people yield to me?!) . Suckers.

I would say I am very goal-oriented because as much as I would like a relationship right now, it is just impossible because of the social stigma and what not. Goals give me a direction to work to and I have this need to be characteristically busy -- always doing something *productive* so that I feel able and not rotting.

I also have never been in a real relationship and I heard that it could jeopardize my work quality. Maybe later, when I've established my independence and make sure I can absolutely give my all, provide for and care for my significant other. This is not helped by my apathy towards people -- I would really appreciate it if someone else (MEN ONLY, OK.) made the move. That being said I have my romantic fantasies I cling onto because I strive to make that fantasy into a reality. I am ready to get all touchy-feely and physically available (hurhurhur cuddling etc, NOT THE OTHER STUFF OK.) and emotionally available as well. I am ready to pour out all my affection to my significant other if I can be sure I can trust the person fully.

Hmm, what else. Shoot me questions.
    As for gamma vs beta -- I'm rather so-so on the both of them.

blocked with
    Gamma types take a longer-term view regarding efficiency and profitability, giving lower priority to the short term. Likewise, they tend to aim at the broader benefits of decisions, rather than only at those affecting themselves, giving them an inclination for self-sacrifice.

Gamma types like to talk about where present trends are leading in terms of potentially profitable events and undertakings.

Gamma types tend to give more value to ideas and concepts that are firmly connected to factual information.
    Factual information. Hmm. Never see a need to accumulate it as what they make out LIEs to be but I prefer something that is factually backed up -- because you can't argue with facts.

blocked with
    Gamma types don't tend to form or maintain groups based on fun, emotional interaction, but only take groups seriously that perform some common productive activity or discuss serious topics.
    YES! OH MY GOD!

Gamma types reject the idea that it's best to avoid confrontations so as not to spoil the mood of those present, they prefer directness in settling or at least discussing disagreements.
    Gamma types have difficulty relating to emotional atmospheres connected to "special dates" such as public holidays.
    OH MY GOD! YES! OH GOD! YES!

blocked with
    Beta quadra types prefer situations where the power structure and hierarchy is clearly defined according to consistent rules where ambiguities are minimized.

Beta quadra types are more confident analysing realistic characteristics of situations, people, and objects, rather than alternative and could-it-be scenarios.

Beta quadra types are inclined to attribute to a new acquaintance traits that they have previously observed in other individuals belonging to the same group as they see the new acquaintance as belonging to (Aristocracy).

Beta quadra types are inclined to look for general rules explaining people, politics, mechanisms and trends, rules that once defined can be applied generally, rather than go about things in a case-by-case way.

Beta quadra types are energized by competitive situations where analytical tactics are emphasized.
    Perhaps what the others have outlined in how I describe other people is true. But generally I am indifferent to people IRL.

I am very capable of organizing people and things in a systematic manner or whatever suits the tasks at hand. I have not thought about how I feel about it, but I would generally prefer to do so if I'm in a group of noobs. If everyone knows their stuff I go laissez-faire.

blocked with
    Beta types are not inclined to enjoy discussions of personal experiences when the focus is on a person's own inner feelings, especially when described in a subdued way.
    Beta types tend to be skeptical of another individual's potential for personal growth in terms of abilities and character, and dislike being the subject of such a discussion by others about themselves.
    I agree with this. I never do this IRL because I feel that the people I know have rudimentary knowledge about psychology (I almost always relate myself to some typology system -- usually enneagram because I love it so much) and as such they won't have any form of solid basis to support their claim. That, or the person I'm talking to is someone I don't like (which is usually the case).
    언제나.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Factual information. Hmm. Never see a need to accumulate it as what they make out LIEs to be but I prefer something that is factually backed up -- because you can't argue with facts.
    Many IEI would disagree with you on this point. They are Te PoLR and they don't always believe that facts speak for themselves. I believe that this makes it official that you tend to value facts hence a Te type/valuer.
    -

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So what's my type.
    Fe-EIE

Aside from all of the other things you mentioned, posting your Disintegration stuff for your Enneagram while completely omitting your Integration is another thing I'll toss onto the heap for Negativist

The massive amounts of "OH MY GOD! YES!" and other emotional things you send out all point me blatantly to , and almost certainly Beta , to be precise...

I can divide things down to the core essentials and miss the forest for the trees, or I could look at you holistically, know damn sure you're Beta NF, get EIE from you being Negativist as all hell and likely an Extratim, and cap it off with a Fe subtype due to the Fe, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post

So what's my type.
    Fe-EIE

Aside from all of the other things you mentioned, posting your Disintegration stuff for your Enneagram while completely omitting your Integration is another thing I'll toss onto the heap for Negativist

The massive amounts of "OH MY GOD! YES!" and other emotional things you send out all point me blatantly to , and almost certainly Beta , to be precise...

I can divide things down to the core essentials and miss the forest for the trees, or I could look at you holistically, know damn sure you're Beta NF, get EIE from you being Negativist as all hell and likely an Extratim, and cap it off with a Fe subtype due to the Fe, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do
    "YES! OH MY GOD!" is something that I find really funny because of the blasphemous tone to which I use.

If I'm in charge of the powerpoint presentation in class I will always put in "YES! OH MY GOD!" on the title slide. It's like I'm known for that xDDD

I use it to create irony and nothing amuses me more than irony.
    언제나.

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post

So what's my type.
    Fe-EIE

That is interesting, care to elaborate?

I just never fail to bleed Fe, don't I? x.x Even when Aleksei typed my stories it bled EIE ._.

I really thought I was SLE.
    언제나.