Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
This is ridiculous.

Also box finder. Pick them all. And dont stress so much about how you should manifest yourself. People naturally waffle around types. Unless they make themselves unwaffle.

That is what they call : "the death of a character"
???

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post
Not to derail the thread any further, but MD what is with your obsession with material wealth?
... Nothing. Except that it's a good indicator of who actually works hard, and who justifies their laziness or lack of ambition through various other excuses.
Your philosophical unawareness resulting from the lack of cognitio in the form of rigidity of thought, chance which has resulted you to get stuck in the manner of what you see. Instead of the manner of thinking what you see in the context of the past and future that you have seen. Resulted in this insecurity of having failed once. TO push away all the so called Introverted intuition materia. That is so obvious in you. But of course im not really talking to you. Im talking to the others. Of course you could be cured of the disease called personality typology.

But like many minds filled with anxiety and desperate for approval result in the closeminded phenomenon of class structures that are viewed as absolutes and rigid like racism or religious sectarianism. Socionics as used here is the same facist conciousness.

The point being: Live a good life and even though it wont help. The fact is that the personality typologies dont matter shit. But they can help to uncover some of the different expression of the human kind. But in as and self they are very incomplete and lifeless structures. Repressing the development of the understanding of the world that floats on and in us. Being a block that suffocates the spirit on its quest towards total freedom of expression.

You can instead of developing yourself get stuck in a type of charasteristics and wait for your inevitable death. But yeah ofc you can live a semi satisfying life by being yourself. YOu dont have to have high conciousness to be needed. All you need to be is be yourself and happy about it. No matter what anyone says. And i think you have covered that much

This comes from the one who ONCE WAS STUCK in the sewer. But then one day decided to go out. HAIL NEWBORN STAR HAIL NEWBORN STAR. THE ONE WHO LIVES WITH 4 DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES. WHOSE VERY EXCISTENCE MOCKS AUGUSTA, DJ, GILLY, MARITSA and MD to name a few. But also in this miechievious manner of expression also lies the bridge towards freedom. Like in anywhere.

But lol what do iknwo. OP i think you belong into my quandra. But it just might be that there lies some shit in you that you need pull out of your anus for you to join me to the catwalk of absolute fame